Bioactive Ingredients & Product - Global Market Outlook (2019-2027)
According to Stratistics MRC, the Global Bioactive Ingredients & Product Market is accounted for $27,794.53 million in 2019 and is expected to reach $44,635.71 million by 2027 growing at a CAGR of 6.1% during the forecast period. Increasing health concerns and rising per capita income of consumers in developing countries are the major factors driving the market growth. However, lack of licensing & patent protection guidelines and intra-government norms are restraining the market growth.
Bioactive ingredients & products are food components which have a biological effect on living tissues. They are a type of bio-molecules that are added to food products and ingredients, which helps in metabolic process for improvisation of health. This also plays important role in solving the problem of inadequate intake of nutritional food and inability to maintain balanced diet.
Based on type, the phytochemicals & plant extracts segment is likely to have a huge demand. The increasing dependence on plant products, along with growing awareness are the drivers of global market for phytochemicals & plant extracts. By geography, North America is going to have a lucrative growth during the forecast period. It leads the global market due to the high level of awareness among people and physicians regarding the usage of bioactive foods and beverages in the region.
Some of the key players profiled in the Bioactive Ingredients & Product Market include BASF, Ajinomoto Co Inc, Archer Daniels Midland Co (ADM), Arla Foods, Cargill Inc, DSM, Dupont DENemours & Co (Dupont) Msds, FMC Corporation, Ingredion Inc and Roquette.
• Amino Acids, Peptides & Proteins
• Fatty Acids
• Fibers & Specialty Carbohydrates
• Omega 3 & Structured Lipids
• Phytochemicals & Plant Extracts
• Animal Nutrition
• Clinical Nutrition
• Dietary Supplements
• Functional Beverages
• Functional Food
• Infant Nutrition
• Personal Care
• Pharmaceuticals & Nutraceuticals
Sales Channels Covered:
• Direct Sales
• North America
o Rest of Europe
• Asia Pacific
o New Zealand
o South Korea
o Rest of Asia Pacific
• South America
o Rest of South America
• Middle East & Africa
o Saudi Arabia
o South Africa
o Rest of Middle East & Africa
What our report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country-level segments
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Covers Market data for the years 2018, 2019, 2020, 2024 and 2027
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic analysis: Drivers and Constraints, Product/Technology Analysis, Porter’s five forces analysis, SWOT analysis, etc.
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
Free Customization Offerings:
All the customers of this report will be entitled to receive one of the following free customization options:
• Company Profiling
o Comprehensive profiling of additional market players (up to 3)
o SWOT Analysis of key players (up to 3)
• Regional Segmentation
o Market estimations, Forecasts and CAGR of any prominent country as per the client's interest (Note: Depends on feasibility check)
• Competitive Benchmarking
Benchmarking of key players based on product portfolio, geographical presence, and strategic alliances
Best in class reports with high standard of research integrity
24X7 Research Support
Continuous support to ensure the best customer experience.
Adding more values to your product of interest.
Safe & Secure Access
Providing a secured environment for all online transactions.
Trusted by 600+ Brands
Serving the most reputed brands across the world.