Biochar - Global Market Outlook (2016-2022)
According to Stratistics MRC, the Global Biochar market is accounted for $330.38 million in 2015 and is expected to reach $923.56 million by 2022 growing at a CAGR of 15.8%. The increasing government initiatives and stringent government regulations regarding the agriculture productivity had given rise to the market of Biochar. Carbon sequestration property, waste management potential and improved soil fertility & crop yield are some of the factors driving the market. However, financial barriers, technological constraints and lack of consumer awareness are the factors hampering the market.
Batch pyrolysis kiln segment is expected to witness rapid growth owing to high yield coupled with high carbon content and stability. It is one of prominent technology to produce high-quality product. Agriculture segment is accounted for the dominant share of the market due to increasing use of Biochar in the crop yielding process. North America is dominating the world owing to the growth in organic farming, followed by Europe.
Some of the key players of the Biochar market include 3R ENVIRO TECH Group , Agri-Tech Producers, ARSTA Eco, Biochar Products, Inc., Biochar Supreme LLC, Blackcarbon, Carbon Gold, Clean Fuels B.V., Cool Planet Energy Systems Inc., Diacarbon Energy Inc. , Earth Systems, Full Circle Biochar, Genesis Industries, Pacific Pyrolysis Pty Ltd. , Phoenix Energy, The Biochar Company and Vega Biofuels, Inc..
• Energy based
o Sources for Power Plant
o Electricity Generation
• Non-Energy based
o Carbon Sequestration
o Mine Reclamation
o Other Non-Energy based
• Batch pyrolysis kiln
• Continuous pyrolysis kiln
• Gasifier and cookstove
• Microwave pyrolysis
• Other Technologies
• Agriculture Waste
• Animal Manure
• Biomass Plantation
• Forestry Waste
Manufacturing processes Covered:
• Fast & Intermediate Pyrolysis
• Slow Pyrolysis
• Other Manufacturing Processes
• North America
o Rest of Europe
• Asia Pacific
o New Zealand
o Rest of Asia Pacific
• Rest of the World
o Middle East
o South Africa
What our report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
- Market share analysis of the top industry players
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 7 years of all the mentioned segments, sub segments and the regional markets
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
Best in class reports with high standard of research integrity
24X7 Research Support
Continuous support to ensure the best customer experience.
Adding more values to your product of interest.
Safe & Secure Access
Providing a secured environment for all online transactions.
Trusted by 600+ Brands
Serving the most reputed brands across the world.