Biomedical Temperature Sensors - Global Market Outlook (2017-2026)
According to Stratistics MRC, the Global Biomedical Temperature Sensors Market is accounted for $5.60 billion in 2017 and is expected to reach $10.10 billion by 2026 growing at a CAGR of 6.8% during the forecast period. Some of the key factors influencing the market growth include increasing demand for fitness devices and rising health concerns. However, high costs is restraining the market growth.
Amongst application, condenser segment is expected to remain attractive during the forecast period. Thermocouples are one of the most popular contact temperature sensors. They can measure a wide range of temperatures, are identical and have standard connectors. By Geography, North America is expected to grow significantly due to the rising need for medical services and medical sensor providers, who are focusing on developing high value-add equipment catering to the rising needs.
Some of the key players profiled in the Biomedical Temperature Sensors Market include GE Healthcare, Honeywell, Amphenol Advanced Sensors, Analog Devices, First Sensor, LumaSense Technologies Inc., Medtronic, Nonin Medical, NXP Semiconductor, Pyromation Inc., Smiths Medical, STMicroelectronics, TE Connectivity, Texas Instruments, Weed Instrument Co. and Zephyr Technology.
• Fibre Optic Sensors
• Infrared Sensors
• Liquid Crystal Temperature Sensors
• Resistance Temperature Detectors (RTDs)
• Other Types
End Users Covered:
• Other End Users
• North America
o Rest of Europe
• Asia Pacific
o New Zealand
o South Korea
o Rest of Asia Pacific
• South America
o Rest of South America
• Middle East & Africa
o Saudi Arabia
o South Africa
o Rest of Middle East & Africa
What our report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
- Market share analysis of the top industry players
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 9 years of all the mentioned segments, sub-segments, and the regional markets
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
Free Customization Offerings:
All the customers of this report will be entitled to receive one of the following free customization options:
• Company Profiling
o Comprehensive profiling of additional market players (up to 3)
o SWOT Analysis of key players (up to 3)
• Regional Segmentation
o Market estimations, Forecasts and CAGR of any prominent country as per the client's interest (Note: Depends on feasibility check)
• Competitive Benchmarking
o Benchmarking of key players based on product portfolio, geographical presence, and strategic alliance
Select License Type
Best in class reports with high standard of research integrity
24X7 Research Support
Continuous support to ensure the best customer experience.
Adding more values to your product of interest.
Safe & Secure Access
Providing a secured environment for all online transactions.
Trusted by 600+ Brands
Serving the most reputed brands across the world.