Blood Pressure Monitoring Devices & Accessories - Global Market Outlook (2019-2027)
According to Stratistics MRC, the Global Blood Pressure Monitoring Devices & Accessories market is accounted for $2.06 billion in 2019 and is expected to reach $3.96 billion by 2027 growing at a CAGR of 8.5% during the forecast period. Some of the key factors propelling the market growth are increasing private venture funding to augment adoption rate of latest technologies and growing popularity of self-diagnosis. However, unbalanced reimbursement policies are the restraining factor for the growth of the market.
Blood pressure monitoring device reads blood pressure without human intervention based on differences in the volume of blood in the arteries. Systolic and diastolic are terms used to depict or interpret blood pressure. The blood pressure is considered in terms of millimeters of mercury (mmHg). The three stages of hypertension are prehypertension (from 120-139 over 80-90), stage 1 (from 140-159 over 90-99), and stage 2 (from 160 and above over 100 and above).
By devices, sphygmomanometers segment is going to have a huge demand due to the elevated calibre functional ability and accurate readings. Other added advantages like low cost and lesser time. Numerous technological advances in terms of device design, compatibility, high-quality and advanced products integrated with smartphones or mobile apps. On the basis of geography, North America is estimated to have a lucrative growth in the forecast period. The growth is mainly attributed by augmenting in the incidence of hypertension and mounting preference of patients for digitally and technologically advanced blood pressure monitoring devices is boosting the growth of blood pressure monitoring devices and accessories market.
Some of the key players in Blood Pressure Monitoring Devices & Accessories Market include AandD Medical, American Diagnostic Corporation, Bosch + Sohn GmbH u. Co. KG, GE Healthcare, Hill-Rom, Koninklijke Philips, Omron Healthcare, Schiller AG, Spacelabs Healthcare, SPENGLER, SunTech Medical, Withings SA and Yuyue.
• Ambulatory Blood Pressure Monitors
• Synthetic & Semi-synthetic Adhesives and Sealants
• Automatic Blood Pressure Monitors
• Blood Pressure Instrument Accessories
• Blood Pressure Transducers
End Users Covered:
• Ambulatory Surgical Centers
• Home Care Settings
• North America
o Rest of Europe
• Asia Pacific
o New Zealand
o Rest of Asia Pacific
• South America
o Rest of South America
• Middle East & Africa
o Saudi Arabia
o South Africa
o Rest of Middle East & Africa
What our report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country-level segments
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Covers Market data for the years 2018, 2019, 2020, 2024 and 2027
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic analysis: Drivers and Constraints, Product/Technology Analysis, Porter’s five forces analysis, SWOT analysis, etc.
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
Free Customization Offerings:
All the customers of this report will be entitled to receive one of the following free customization options:
• Company Profiling
o Comprehensive profiling of additional market players (up to 3)
o SWOT Analysis of key players (up to 3)
• Regional Segmentation
o Market estimations, Forecasts and CAGR of any prominent country as per the client's interest (Note: Depends on feasibility check)
• Competitive Benchmarking
Benchmarking of key players based on product portfolio, geographical presence, and strategic alliance
Best in class reports with high standard of research integrity
24X7 Research Support
Continuous support to ensure the best customer experience.
Adding more values to your product of interest.
Safe & Secure Access
Providing a secured environment for all online transactions.
Trusted by 600+ Brands
Serving the most reputed brands across the world.