Blood Transfusion Diagnostics - Global Market Outlook (2019-2027)
According to Stratistics MRC, the Global Blood Transfusion Diagnostics Market is accounted for $4.00 billion in 2019 and is expected to reach $7.56 billion by 2027 growing at a CAGR of 8.3% during the forecast period. Some of the key factors propelling the market growth are increasing prevalence of chronic diseases, rising number of surgical procedures, and growing initiatives for blood donation campaigns. However, the lack of skilled professionals is the restraining factor for the growth of the market.
Blood transfusion is the method of transferring blood or blood products from one person to another. It is adopted during various medical conditions such as loss of blood or any other components of the blood. Blood transfusion diagnostics play a crucial role in blood transfusion to avoid infection to both the receiver and donor.
By end-user, the blood banks segment is expected to grow at a significant market share during the forecast period as several disease screening and blood typing services need to be performed before a transfusion therapy. Based on geography, North America is anticipated to hold considerable market share during the forecast period owing to the presence of major companies and increasing awareness among people regarding blood donations.
Some of the key players in Blood Transfusion Diagnostics Market include Siemens Healthineers, Thermo Fisher Scientific, Abbott Diagnostics, Roche Diagnostics, Becton, Dickinson and Company, Bio-Rad Laboratories, Beckman Coulter, Novartis, Grifols, Ortho Clinical Diagnostics, Fujirebio, BioMerieux, DiaSorin, Immucor, Diagast, BAG healthcare, and Quidel.
• Reagents & Kits
Blood Products Covered:
• Red Blood Cells (RBC)
• Immunoglobulin Preparations
• Western Blot
• Fluorescence Assay
• Rapid Test
• Nucleic Acid Amplification
• Enzyme-Linked Immunosorbent Assay (ELISA)
• Blood Grouping
• Disease Screening
End Users Covered:
• Plasma Fractionation Companies
• Blood Banks
• Diagnostic Laboratories
• North America
o Rest of Europe
• Asia Pacific
o New Zealand
o Rest of Asia Pacific
• South America
o Rest of South America
• Middle East & Africa
o Saudi Arabia
o South Africa
o Rest of Middle East & Africa
What our report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country-level segments
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Covers Market data for the years 2018, 2019, 2020, 2024 and 2027
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic analysis: Drivers and Constraints, Product/Technology Analysis, Porter’s five forces analysis, SWOT analysis, etc.
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
Free Customization Offerings:
All the customers of this report will be entitled to receive one of the following free customization options:
• Company Profiling
o Comprehensive profiling of additional market players (up to 3)
o SWOT Analysis of key players (up to 3)
• Regional Segmentation
o Market estimations, Forecasts and CAGR of any prominent country as per the client's interest (Note: Depends on feasibility check)
• Competitive Benchmarking
o Benchmarking of key players based on product portfolio, geographical presence, and strategic alliances
Select License Type
Best in class reports with high standard of research integrity
24X7 Research Support
Continuous support to ensure the best customer experience.
Adding more values to your product of interest.
Safe & Secure Access
Providing a secured environment for all online transactions.
Trusted by 600+ Brands
Serving the most reputed brands across the world.