Bone Growth Stimulators - Global Market Outlook (2019-2027)
According to Stratistics MRC, the Global Bone Growth Stimulators Market is accounted for $1.17 billion in 2019 and is expected to reach $2.07 billion by 2027 growing at a CAGR of 7.4% during the forecast period. Increasing investment in research and development and high electrical and magnetic field concept is propelling the market growth. However, high costs of installation and maintenance of the equipment are hampering the market growth.
A bone growth stimulator is a supplemental device worn to make new bone increase after spine surgeries such as cervical (neck) or lumbar (low back) spine surgery. In some cases, bone wounds and spinal fusion surgery experience issues in healing and to overcome these injuries physicians suggest bone growth stimulator treatment.
Based on the application, the spinal fusion surgeries segment is going to have a lucrative growth during the forecast period due to high incidence of age-related spinal problems, established safety and efficacy of stimulators in fusion surgery, and high usage of these products. By geography, North America is going to have a lucrative growth during the forecast period due to increasing prevalence of orthopaedic diseases, high awareness about the treatment among individuals, and increasing adoption of novel treatment.
Some of the key players profiled in the Bone Growth Stimulators Market include Zimmer Biomet Holdings, Inc., Stryker Corporation, Regen Lab SA, Ossatec Benelux Ltd., Altis Biologics (Pty) Ltd., Medtronic PLC, ITO Co., Ltd., Isto Biologics, Harvest Technologies (A Terumo BCT Company), Ember Therapeutics Inc., Orthofix International N.V., Depuy Synthes (A Subsidiary of Johnson & Johnson), Bioventus LLC, Arthrex, Inc., and DJO Finance LLC.
Type of Uses Covered:
• Implanted Bone Growth Stimulators
• External Bone Growth Stimulators
• Bone Growth Stimulation Devices
• Platelet-Rich Plasma (PRP)
• Bone Morphogenetic Proteins (BMP)
• Spinal Fusion Surgeries
• Delayed Union & Nonunion Bone Fractures
• Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeries
• Trauma Injury
End Users Covered:
• Speciality & Orthopedic Clinics
• Home Care
• Ambulatory Surgical Centers
• Academic & Research Institutes and CROs
• North America
o Rest of Europe
• Asia Pacific
o New Zealand
o South Korea
o Rest of Asia Pacific
• South America
o Rest of South America
• Middle East & Africa
o Saudi Arabia
o South Africa
o Rest of Middle East & Africa
What our report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country-level segments
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Covers Market data for the years 2018, 2019, 2020, 2024 and 2027
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
Free Customization Offerings:
All the customers of this report will be entitled to receive one of the following free customization options:
• Company Profiling
o Comprehensive profiling of additional market players (up to 3)
o SWOT Analysis of key players (up to 3)
• Regional Segmentation
o Market estimations, Forecasts and CAGR of any prominent country as per the client's interest (Note: Depends on feasibility check)
• Competitive Benchmarking
o Benchmarking of key players based on product portfolio, geographical presence, and strategic alliances
Select License Type
Best in class reports with high standard of research integrity
24X7 Research Support
Continuous support to ensure the best customer experience.
Adding more values to your product of interest.
Safe & Secure Access
Providing a secured environment for all online transactions.
Trusted by 600+ Brands
Serving the most reputed brands across the world.