Breast Cancer Drug - Global Market Outlook (2017-2026)
According to Stratistics MRC, the Global Breast Cancer Drug Market is accounted for $14.75 billion in 2017 and is expected to reach $43.27 billion by 2026 growing at a CAGR of 12.7% during the forecast period. High prevalence of breast cancer, growing R&D investments and rising healthcare expenditure and awareness are some of the key factors influence market growth. However, stringent regulatory guidelines and expiry of patented drugs is restraining the market growth.
Breast cancer is most commonly diagnosed cancer in women worldwide and also is one of the leading causes of death. Breast cancer is a disease where uncontrolled growth of malignant cells in the breast tissue that is most commonly occurs in female than men. Breast cancer is the result of uncontrolled cell division of breast cells, most commonly cells of breast lobule and ducts.
Based on Drug, Chemotherapy Drugs segment growth is due to development in the fields of drug delivery and oncology, and increased government funding and initiative to create awareness about cancer diagnosis and treatment. By Geography, North America is going to have a lucrative growth due to prevalence of chronic diseases, growing focus of global pharmaceutical companies in this region.
Some of the key players profiled in the Breast cancer drug Market include Novartis AG, Celgene Corporation, Janssen Global Services LLC, Onyx Pharmaceuticals Inc., AbbVie, Inc., Eli Lilly and Company, Celldex Therapeutics, BioNumerik Pharmaceuticals, Inc., AstraZeneca, Merck & Co., Inc., Genzyme Corporation, MacroGenics, Inc., F. Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd. and Biocon.
• Mitotic inhibitor
• Aromatase inhibitor
• Hormonal rec
• HER2 inhibitor
• CDK 4/6 inhibitor
• Targeted Therapy Drugs
• Chemotherapy Drugs
• Hormone Therapy Drugs
• Other Drugs
Distribution Channels Covered:
• Online Pharmacies
• Ambulatory Surgical centers
• Retail Pharmacies
• North America
o Rest of Europe
• Asia Pacific
o New Zealand
o South Korea
o Rest of Asia Pacific
• South America
o Rest of South America
• Middle East & Africa
o Saudi Arabia
o South Africa
o Rest of Middle East & Africa
What our report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 9 years of all the mentioned segments, sub segments and the regional markets
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic analysis: Drivers and Constraints, Product/Technology Analysis, Porter’s five forces analysis, SWOT analysis etc.
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
Free Customization Offerings:
All the customers of this report will be entitled to receive one of the following free customization options:
• Company Profiling
o Comprehensive profiling of additional market players (up to 3)
o SWOT Analysis of key players (up to 3)
• Regional Segmentation
o Market estimations, Forecasts and CAGR of any prominent country as per the clients interest (Note: Depends of feasibility check)
• Competitive Benchmarking
o Benchmarking of key players based on product portfolio, geographical presence, and strategic alliances
Best in class reports with high standard of research integrity
24X7 Research Support
Continuous support to ensure the best customer experience.
Adding more values to your product of interest.
Safe & Secure Access
Providing a secured environment for all online transactions.
Trusted by 600+ Brands
Serving the most reputed brands across the world.