Brushed DC Motors - Global Market Outlook (2017-2026)
According to Stratistics MRC, the Global Brushed DC Motors market accounted to grow at a CAGR of 6.5% during the forecast period. Some of the key factors such as increased application of brushed DC motors in metallurgy equipment, oil and gas, power, and chemical industries are boosting the market growth. However, less maintenance due to the lack of brushes is hindering the market growth.
Brush DC motors are one of the simplest kind of engine that designed with either coiled winding or permanent magnet based on the needs of the application. They comprise of six components such as armature, commutator, the axle, magnets, stator, and brushes. They provide continuous and steady current with the help of rings to control a magnetic drive that functions the motor's armature.
By application, process industry segment is likely to have a huge demand due to the increase of its use in the process industries such as metallurgy, paper and pulp, oil and gas, food and beverage, mining, and chemicals. By geography, Asia Pacific is going to have a lucrative growth owing to the increasing application of these motors in metallurgy equipment, oil and gas, power, and chemical industries and rise in investments towards revamping the oil and gas and chemical industries.
Some of the key players in this market include Johnson Electric, ABB, AMETEK, Brook Crompton, Danaher Motion, Schneider Electric, Maxon motor, ASMO, OMRON Nidec Corporation, Franklin Electric, Allied Motion Technologies, Siemens, ARC Systems and OMRON.
Output Power Covered:
• Greater than 375kW o/p
• Less than 750W o/p
• Between 750W and 75kW o/p
• Between 75kW and 375kW o/p
• Compound wound Brush DC motors
• Shunt wound Brush DC motors
• Permanent magnet Brush DC motors
• Series wound Brush DC motors
• Discrete industry
• Process industry
• North America
o Rest of Europe
• Asia Pacific
o New Zealand
o South Korea
o Rest of Asia Pacific
• South America
o Rest of South America
• Middle East & Africa
o Saudi Arabia
o South Africa
o Rest of Middle East & Africa
What our report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 9 years of all the mentioned segments, sub segments and the regional markets
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic analysis: Drivers and Constraints, Product/Technology Analysis, Porter’s five forces analysis, SWOT analysis etc.
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
Free Customization Offerings:
All the customers of this report will be entitled to receive one of the following free customization options:
• Company Profiling
o Comprehensive profiling of additional market players (up to 3)
o SWOT Analysis of key players (up to 3)
• Regional Segmentation
o Market estimations, Forecasts and CAGR of any prominent country as per the clients interest (Note: Depends of feasibility check)
• Competitive Benchmarking
o Benchmarking of key players based on product portfolio, geographical presence, and strategic alliance
Select License Type
Best in class reports with high standard of research integrity
24X7 Research Support
Continuous support to ensure the best customer experience.
Adding more values to your product of interest.
Safe & Secure Access
Providing a secured environment for all online transactions.
Trusted by 600+ Brands
Serving the most reputed brands across the world.