Building Information Modeling - Global Market Outlook (2019 -2027)
According to Stratistics MRC, the Global Building Information Modeling Market is accounted for $3.86 billion in 2019 and is expected to reach $13.11 billion by 2027 growing at a CAGR of 16.5% during the forecast period. Strong government supports by making BIM adoption mandatory, rapid urbanization and increase in infrastructure projects are the major factors driving the market growth. However, high initial cost of BIM is restraining the market growth. Moreover, growing use of AR/VR technologies and surging adoption of BIM to design green buildings would provide ample opportunities for the market growth.
Building Information Modeling (BIM) is being viewed as a revolutionary technology for the construction sector not only because of its vast ranging functional capabilities but also due to the low risk and high control of operations provisioned by it.
Based on application, the buildings segment is likely to have a huge demand because of the increasing number of buildings or construction projects, along with business centers, shopping centers, and retail shops. BIM is widely used in building applications to reduce the cost overrun and time overrun, which may help in reducing the delays in the project. By geography, North America is going to have a lucrative growth during the forecast period due to the wide adoption of BIM by architects, engineers, and consultants. The US is expected to lead the North American BIM market as it homes various tier 1 companies and is at the forefront in the adoption of advanced digital systems in the infrastructure domain.
Some of the key players profiled in the Building Information Modeling Market include Archidata Inc, Asite Solutions, Autodesk Inc, Aveva Group Plc, Beck Technology Ltd, Bentley Systems, Cadsoft Corporation, Dassault Systèmes, Hexagon AB, Nemetschek SE, Pentagon Solution Ltd, RIB Software SE, Synchro Software Ltd, Tekla Corporation and Trimble Ltd.
Offering Types Covered:
• Training Services
• Consultancy Service
Project Life Cycles Covered:
Deployment Models Covered:
• 3D BIM Management of Design Models
• 4D BIM Management of Schedule
• 5D BIM Management of Costs
• Buildings/ Houses and Apartments
• Civil Infrastructure
• Educational Institutes
• Energy Generation Facilities
• Factories and Warehouses
• Oil & Gas
• Sports and Entertainment
• Water and Waste Water
End Users Covered:
• Architecture, Engineering and Construction (AEC) Professionals
• Builders & Contractors
• Consultants and Facility Managers
Sales Channels Covered:
• Distribution Channel
• Direct Channel
• North America
o Rest of Europe
• Asia Pacific
o New Zealand
o South Korea
o Rest of Asia Pacific
• South America
o Rest of South America
• Middle East & Africa
o Saudi Arabia
o South Africa
o Rest of Middle East & Africa
What our report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country-level segments
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Covers Market data for the years 2018, 2019, 2020, 2024 and 2027
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic analysis: Drivers and Constraints, Product/Technology Analysis, Porter’s five forces analysis, SWOT analysis, etc.
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
Free Customization Offerings:
All the customers of this report will be entitled to receive one of the following free customization options:
• Company Profiling
o Comprehensive profiling of additional market players (up to 3)
o SWOT Analysis of key players (up to 3)
• Regional Segmentation
o Market estimations, Forecasts and CAGR of any prominent country as per the client's interest (Note: Depends on feasibility check)
• Competitive Benchmarking
o Benchmarking of key players based on product portfolio, geographical presence, and strategic alliances
Select License Type
Best in class reports with high standard of research integrity
24X7 Research Support
Continuous support to ensure the best customer experience.
Adding more values to your product of interest.
Safe & Secure Access
Providing a secured environment for all online transactions.
Trusted by 600+ Brands
Serving the most reputed brands across the world.