Burner Management System - Global Market Outlook (2019-2027)
According to Stratistics MRC, the Global Burner Management System Market is accounted for $5.46 billion in 2019 and is expected to reach $10.18 billion by 2027 growing at a CAGR of 8.1% during the forecast period. Increasing rate of advancement in the industrial sector across the globe and usage of these systems in wide range of end-use industries such as chemicals, oil & gas etc., are the major factors driving the market growth. However, its less flexible nature is restraining the market growth.
Burner Management System is a safety solution for power generation facilities that enables the safe start-up, operation, and shut down of the multiple-burner furnace section of a boiler. It reduces maintenance, improves up-time, and provides a safe environment for the boiler and plant personnel.
Based on platform, the Programmable Logic Controller (PLC) segment is likely to have a huge demand as it has faster response time so it is used for performing firing control & safety shutdown and is popular among various industries. By geography, North America is going to have a lucrative growth during the forecast period due to steady growth in the regional oil & gas industry, coupled with the high technology adoption rate.
Some of the key players profiled in the Burner Management System Market include ABB, ACL Manufacturing Inc, Babcock & Wilcox Enterprises Inc, Born Inc, Cimarron Energy INC, Combustex Corp, Doosan Babcock, Emerson Electric Co, Forney Corporation, Honeywell, Pilz GmbH & Co KG, Rockwell Automation Inc, Schneider Electric, Siemens, Tundra Process Solutions and Zeeco Inc.
• Programmable Logic Controller (PLC)
• Distributed Control System (DCS)
System Sizes Covered:
Fuel Types Covered:
End Users Covered:
• Alternate Fuel
• Food & Beverages
• Mining, Metal & Mineral (MMM)
• Oil & Gas
• Printing & Publishing
• Specialty Chemicals
• North America
o Rest of Europe
• Asia Pacific
o New Zealand
o South Korea
o Rest of Asia Pacific
• South America
o Rest of South America
• Middle East & Africa
o Saudi Arabia
o South Africa
o Rest of Middle East & Africa
What our report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country-level segments
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Covers Market data for the years 2018, 2019, 2020, 2024 and 2027
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic analysis: Drivers and Constraints, Product/Technology Analysis, Porter’s five forces analysis, SWOT analysis, etc.
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
Free Customization Offerings:
All the customers of this report will be entitled to receive one of the following free customization options:
• Company Profiling
o Comprehensive profiling of additional market players (up to 3)
o SWOT Analysis of key players (up to 3)
• Regional Segmentation
o Market estimations, Forecasts and CAGR of any prominent country as per the client's interest (Note: Depends on feasibility check)
• Competitive Benchmarking
Benchmarking of key players based on product portfolio, geographical presence, and strategic alliance
Select License Type
Best in class reports with high standard of research integrity
24X7 Research Support
Continuous support to ensure the best customer experience.
Adding more values to your product of interest.
Safe & Secure Access
Providing a secured environment for all online transactions.
Trusted by 600+ Brands
Serving the most reputed brands across the world.