Cancer Supportive Care Drugs - Global Market Outlook (2018-2027)
According to Stratistics MRC, the Global Cancer Supportive Care Drugs Market is accounted for $21.10 billion in 2018 and is expected to reach $27.53 billion by 2027 growing at a CAGR of 3.0% during the forecast period. Some of the key factors propelling the market growth are increasing healthcare expenditure, availability of advanced treatment, and rising occurrence of cancers. However, stringent regulatory process is the restraining factor for the growth of the market.
Cancer supportive care drugs are the drugs used to moderate the harmful side effects of cancer treatment by protecting the affected cells or organs.
By drug class, the granulocyte-colony stimulating factors (G-CSFS) segment is expected to grow at a significant market share during the forecast period as it is widely adopted because of its ability to restore the functioning of bone marrow. On the basis of geography, North America is anticipated to hold considerable market share during the forecast period as the advanced healthcare systems of the major economies attract the key industry players.
Some of the key players in Cancer Supportive Care Drugs Market include Johnson & Johnson, Amgen, Novartis, Hoffmann La- Roche, Baxter International, Acacia Pharma, Teva Pharmaceuticals Industries, Apr Applied Pharma Science Research, Fagron Group, and Kyowa Hakko Kirin.
Cancer Types Covered:
• Liver Cancer
• Lung Cancer
• Ovarian Cancer
• Breast Cancer
• Bladder Cancer
• Prostate Cancer
Drug Classes Covered:
• Nonsteroidal Anti-Inflammatory Drugs (NSAIDS)
• Erythropoietin-stimulating Agents (ESAS)
• Granulocyte-Colony Stimulating Factors (G-CSFS)
• Other Drug Classes
Distribution Channels Covered:
• Retail Pharmacies
• Hospital Pharmacies
• Online Pharmacies
• Radiation Therapy
• North America
o Rest of Europe
• Asia Pacific
o New Zealand
o Rest of Asia Pacific
• South America
o Rest of South America
• Middle East & Africa
o Saudi Arabia
o South Africa
o Rest of Middle East & Africa
What our report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country-level segments
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Covers Market data for the years 2017, 2018, 2019, 2023 and 2027
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic analysis: Drivers and Constraints, Product/Technology Analysis, Porter’s five forces analysis, SWOT analysis, etc.
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
Free Customization Offerings:
All the customers of this report will be entitled to receive one of the following free customization options:
• Company Profiling
o Comprehensive profiling of additional market players (up to 3)
o SWOT Analysis of key players (up to 3)
• Regional Segmentation
o Market estimations, Forecasts and CAGR of any prominent country as per the client's interest (Note: Depends on feasibility check)
• Competitive Benchmarking
o Benchmarking of key players based on product portfolio, geographical presence, and strategic alliances
Select License Type
Best in class reports with high standard of research integrity
24X7 Research Support
Continuous support to ensure the best customer experience.
Adding more values to your product of interest.
Safe & Secure Access
Providing a secured environment for all online transactions.
Trusted by 600+ Brands
Serving the most reputed brands across the world.