Cancer Therapy - Global Market Outlook (2018-2027)
According to Stratistics MRC, the Global Cancer Therapy Market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 10.4% during the forecast period. Rising initiatives by the government for alertness of cancer and R&D initiatives by the companies are the major factors driving the market growth. However, fluctuation in reimbursement policies is restraining the market growth.
Cancer therapy is the treatment of cancer, mostly done along with surgery, chemotherapy and/or radiotherapy. Targeted therapies are also available for some cancer types. A cancer patient might receive many different types of therapy, including those aimed at relieving the symptoms of cancer, such as pain.
Based on treatment type, the target therapy segment is likely to have a huge demand due to its specificity towards cancer cells. It involves modulators of gene expression, toxin molecules etc. By geography, North America is going to have a lucrative growth during the forecast period due to increase in adoption of this therapy in the emerging economies such as US and increasing occurrences of cancer in the country.
Some of the key players profiled in the Cancer Therapy Market include Pfizer Inc, Novartis AG, Merck & Co Inc, Johnson and Johnson, F. Hoffmann-La Roche AG, Eli Lilly and Company, Bayer AG, AstraZeneca PLC and Amgen Inc.
Cancer Types Covered:
• Respiratory/Lung Cancer
• Prostate Cancer
• Gynecologic Cancer
• Gastrointestinal Cancer
• Breast Cancer
• Blood Cancer
Treatment Types Covered:
• Targeted Therapy
• Hormonal Therapy
End Users Covered:
• Cancer and Radiation Therapy Centers
• Specialty Clinics
• North America
o Rest of Europe
• Asia Pacific
o New Zealand
o South Korea
o Rest of Asia Pacific
• South America
o Rest of South America
• Middle East & Africa
o Saudi Arabia
o South Africa
o Rest of Middle East & Africa
What our report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country-level segments
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Covers Market data for the years 2017, 2018, 2019, 2023 and 2027
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic analysis: Drivers and Constraints, Product/Technology Analysis, Porter’s five forces analysis, SWOT analysis, etc.
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
Free Customization Offerings:
All the customers of this report will be entitled to receive one of the following free customization options:
• Company Profiling
o Comprehensive profiling of additional market players (up to 3)
o SWOT Analysis of key players (up to 3)
• Regional Segmentation
o Market estimations, Forecasts and CAGR of any prominent country as per the client's interest (Note: Depends on feasibility check)
• Competitive Benchmarking
Benchmarking of key players based on product portfolio, geographical presence, and strategic alliances
Select License Type
Best in class reports with high standard of research integrity
24X7 Research Support
Continuous support to ensure the best customer experience.
Adding more values to your product of interest.
Safe & Secure Access
Providing a secured environment for all online transactions.
Trusted by 600+ Brands
Serving the most reputed brands across the world.