Capacity Management Market Forecasts to 2028 – Global Analysis By Deployment (Cloud, On-Premises), Organization Size (Small and Medium-Sized Enterprises, Large Enterprises) and By Geography
According to Stratistics MRC, the Global Capacity Management Market is accounted for $876.25 million in 2020 and is expected to reach $3,547.48 million by 2028 growing at a CAGR of 19.1% during the forecast period. Factors such as growing demand for cost optimization and increasing adoption of cloud-based services are driving the growth of the market. However, insufficient data gathering is hampering the growth of the market.
Capacity management is a process that is carried out to ensure that the business maximizes its potential activities in a cost-effective manner. The business capacity is measured as how much companies can achieve, produce, or sell within a given time period. It is associated with monitoring the performance and throughput on a server, server farm, or property.
Based on the component, the solutions segment is anticipated to expand at a rapid pace during the forecast period due to its increasing deployment by the small and medium-sized enterprises in order to maximize investments on infrastructure. By geography, North America is going to have high growth during the forecast period which can be attributed to the large share of IT sector in the region.
Some of the key players profiled in the Capacity Management Market include IBM, Teoco Corporation, CA Technologies, BMC Software, Netapp, Riverbed Technology, Nlyte Software, Turbonomic, CPT Global, Syncsort, Solarwinds, ASG Technologies, Sumerian, Aspire, and Teamquest.
Organization Sizes Covered:
• Small and Medium-Sized Enterprises
• Large Enterprises
• Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP)
• Supply Chain Management (SCM)
• Customer Relationship Management (CRM)
• Production Planning System (PPS)
End Users Covered:
• Banking, Financial Services, and Insurance(BFSI)
• Transportation and Logistics
• Government and Public Sector
• Healthcare & Pharmaceutical
• Information Technology
• Other End Users
• North America
o Rest of Europe
• Asia Pacific
o New Zealand
o South Korea
o Rest of Asia Pacific
• South America
o Rest of South America
• Middle East & Africa
o Saudi Arabia
o South Africa
o Rest of Middle East & Africa
What our report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country-level segments
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Covers Market data for the years 2019, 2020, 2021, 2025, and 2028
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
Free Customization Offerings:
All the customers of this report will be entitled to receive one of the following free customization options:
• Company Profiling
o Comprehensive profiling of additional market players (up to 3)
o SWOT Analysis of key players (up to 3)
• Regional Segmentation
o Market estimations, Forecasts and CAGR of any prominent country as per the client's interest (Note: Depends on feasibility check)
• Competitive Benchmarking
o Benchmarking of key players based on product portfolio, geographical presence, and strategic alliances
Select License Type
Best in class reports with high standard of research integrity
24X7 Research Support
Continuous support to ensure the best customer experience.
Adding more values to your product of interest.
Safe & Secure Access
Providing a secured environment for all online transactions.
Trusted by 600+ Brands
Serving the most reputed brands across the world.