Capsule Filling Machines - Global Market Outlook (2019 -2027)
According to Stratistics MRC, the Global Capsule Filling Machines Market is accounted for $402.91 million in 2019 and is expected to reach $547.18 million by 2027 growing at a CAGR of 3.9% during the forecast period. Some of the factors such as continual advancement in the sector, and consistently increasing usage of capsules are the major factors propelling the market growth. However, the high cost of the automatic capsule filling machines is hampering the market growth.
Capsule filling machines are utilized to load unfilled soft or solid gelatin capsules of different sizes with granules, powders, fluids or semi-solids substances including vigorous pharmaceutical ingredients or a combination of dynamic drug substances and excipients.
Based on the type the Hybrid Machine segment is going to have a lucrative growth during the forecast period. Hybrid machines refer to equipment that is designed with additional features including visual inspection, weight inspection and imprinting. By geography, North America is estimated to have a huge demand owing to the huge demand from pharmaceuticals sector in the region.
Some of the key players profiled in the Capsule Filling Machines Market include ACG Worldwide, Bosch Packaging Technology, Capsugel, Dott Bonapace, Hanlin Hangyu Industrial, IMA Pharma, MG2, Schaefer Technologies Inc, Torpac Inc., Zhejiang Fuchang Machinery, Farmatic, Hofligar, Jornen Machinery Co. Ltd., Lilly Capsule Filling Machine, and Macofar.
• Fully Automatic Capsule Filling Machines
• Manual Capsule Filling Machines
• Semi-Automatic Capsule Filling Machines
• Hybrid Capsule Filler Machine
• Small (Upto 50,000 Capsules)
• Medium (50,000 Capsules to 100,000 Capsules Per Hour)
• High (More Than 100,000 Capsules Per Hour)
• Liquid Capsule Filling Equipment
• Powder Capsule Filling Equipment
Sales Channels Covered:
• Manufacturer/Distributor/Service Provider
Dosage Types Covered:
• Semi Solid
• Biological Company
• Food Industry
• North America
o Rest of Europe
• Asia Pacific
o New Zealand
o South Korea
o Rest of Asia Pacific
• South America
o Rest of South America
• Middle East & Africa
o Saudi Arabia
o South Africa
o Rest of Middle East & Africa
What our report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country-level segments
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Covers Market data for the years 2018, 2019, 2020, 2024 and 2027
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
Free Customization Offerings:
All the customers of this report will be entitled to receive one of the following free customization options:
• Company Profiling
o Comprehensive profiling of additional market players (up to 3)
o SWOT Analysis of key players (up to 3)
• Regional Segmentation
o Market estimations, Forecasts and CAGR of any prominent country as per the client's interest (Note: Depends on feasibility check)
• Competitive Benchmarking
o Benchmarking of key players based on product portfolio, geographical presence, and strategic alliances
Select License Type
Best in class reports with high standard of research integrity
24X7 Research Support
Continuous support to ensure the best customer experience.
Adding more values to your product of interest.
Safe & Secure Access
Providing a secured environment for all online transactions.
Trusted by 600+ Brands
Serving the most reputed brands across the world.