Cardiology Information System (CIS) - Global Market Outlook (2018-2027)
According to Stratistics MRC, the Global Cardiology Information System (CIS) Market is accounted for $32.07 million in 2018 and is expected to reach $78.76 million by 2027 growing at a CAGR of 10.5% during the forecast period. Some of the key factors influencing the market growth include increasing number of hospitals, favourable government initiatives and growing adoption of integrated systems by healthcare providers. However, integration and interoperability are restricting the market growth.
Based on the product, the software segment is expected to have significant growth during the forecast period. This is attributed to the rising number of hospitals and the consequent increase in the demand for CVIS and CPACS, among other technologies.
By Geography, Asia Pacific is growing lucratively during the forecast period due to rising incidence & prevalence of the cardiovascular disease in China and an increasing number of L3A hospitals in China.
Some of the key players in global Cardiology Information System (CIS) market are Crealife, Medical Technology, Esaote China Ltd., Koninklijke Philips N.V, Infinitt Healthcare Co., Ltd., Central Data Networks, Siemens Healthcare, Ge Healthcare, Fujifilm Medical Systems, Merge Healthcare and McKesson Corporation.
• Standalone Systems
• Cardiology PACS
• Integrated Systems
• Cardiology Information System
End Users Covered:
• L3b & L2 Hospitals
• L3a Hospitals
• North America
o Rest of Europe
• Asia Pacific
o New Zealand
o South Korea
o Rest of Asia Pacific
• South America
o Rest of South America
• Middle East & Africa
o South Africa
o Rest of Middle East & Africa
What our report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country-level segments
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Covers Market data for the years 2017, 2018, 2019, 2023 and 2027
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic analysis: Drivers and Constraints, Product/Technology Analysis, Porter’s five forces analysis, SWOT analysis etc.
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
Free Customization Offerings:
All the customers of this report will be entitled to receive one of the following free customization options:
• Company Profiling
o Comprehensive profiling of additional market players (up to 3)
o SWOT Analysis of key players (up to 3)
• Regional Segmentation
o Market estimations, Forecasts and CAGR of any prominent country as per the client's interest (Note: Depends on feasibility check)
• Competitive Benchmarking
o Benchmarking of key players based on product portfolio, geographical presence, and strategic alliances
Select License Type
Best in class reports with high standard of research integrity
24X7 Research Support
Continuous support to ensure the best customer experience.
Adding more values to your product of interest.
Safe & Secure Access
Providing a secured environment for all online transactions.
Trusted by 600+ Brands
Serving the most reputed brands across the world.