Casein Protein - Global Market Outlook (2017-2026)
According to Stratistics MRC, the Global Casein Protein market is accounted for $4.76 billion in 2017 and is expected to reach $6.57billion by 2026 growing at a CAGR of 3.6%. Some of the key factors influencing the market growth are increasing awareness about healthy consciousness, rising promotional activities and growing demand for protein enriched foods. However, high raw material costs and limited and unreliable supply are hampering the market growth.
Casein is a protein which is commonly found in mammalian milk. In milk, these proteins are found as suspensions in the form of micelles. As a source of food, casein supplies amino acids, carbohydrates and two important minerals calcium and phosphorous. Casein has a wide variety of applications.
Based on type, Cow-Milk Caseins segment commanded significant market growth during the forecast period. Cow milk casein consists of several fractions each of which has different structure and differing antigenicity. Caseins from cow milk form an inhomogenous group of proteins with fibrilar structure consisting of 4 major fractions they are αs1-, αs2-caseins, β- and κ. Cow milk proteins belong to the strongest antigens in human diet. By geography, North America followed by Asia Pacific is anticipated to dominate the global market owing to the high demand for protein-enriched foods in these regions.
Some of the key players in the Casein Protein market include Nestlé, Friesland Campina, Arla Foods, Groupe Lactalis, Saputo, Westland Milk Products, Body Attack Sports Nutrition, mbH & Co. KG (DE), General Nutrition Centers, Inc, Fonterra, NutraBio Labs and Dymatize.
• Edible Casein
• Industrial Casein
• Sheep-Milk Caseins
• Cow-Milk Caseins
• Other Types
• Other Functions
• Food Production
• Agriculture/Animal Feed
• Nutritional supplements
• Other Applications
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- New Zealand
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- South America
- Rest of South America
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
What our report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 9 years of all the mentioned segments, sub segments and the regional markets
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic analysis: Drivers and Constraints, Product/Technology Analysis, Porter’s five forces analysis, SWOT analysis etc.
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
Free Customization Offerings:
All the customers of this report will be entitled to receive one of the following free customization options:
• Company Profiling
o Comprehensive profiling of additional market players (up to 3)
o SWOT Analysis of key players (up to 3)
• Regional Segmentation
o Market estimations, Forecasts and CAGR of any prominent country as per the clients interest (Note: Depends of feasibility check)
• Competitive Benchmarking
o Benchmarking of key players based on product portfolio, geographical presence, and strategic alliances
Select License Type
Best in class reports with high standard of research integrity
24X7 Research Support
Continuous support to ensure the best customer experience.
Adding more values to your product of interest.
Safe & Secure Access
Providing a secured environment for all online transactions.
Trusted by 600+ Brands
Serving the most reputed brands across the world.