Cenospheres - Global Market Outlook (2017-2026)
According to Stratistics MRC, the Cenospheres Market is accounted for $393.55 million in 2017 and is expected to reach $1, 228.21 million by 2026 growing at a CAGR of 13.5% during the forecast period. Some of the key factors influencing the market growth include increasing demand from end-use industries and high growth in emerging countries. However, limited raw material supply is the factors hampering the market growth.
Cenospheres are hollow and light weight spheres with very extensive strengths used as structural lightweight filler. It occurs as a byproduct of coal combustion in thermal power plants. Cenospheres are prepared with silica and alumina. These are filled with air or with the inert gas.
Based on Type, Gray Cenospheres segment is expected to remain attractive during the forecast period. High content of silica and iron and Gray cenospheres occur more frequently than white cenospheres in fly ash. By Geography, North America is expected to grow at the largest market share during the forecast period. Rising end-use industries, such as, oil & gas and automotive in this region.
Some of the key players in Cenospheres market include BPN International, Bulk Materials International AG, Ceno Technologies, CenoStar Corporation, Durgesh Merchandise Pvt. Ltd, Envirospheres Pty Ltd., ETS Inc., Khetan Group, Omya AG, Petra India Group, Qingdao Eastchem Inc., Reslab Microfiller, Scotash Limited and Wolkem India Ltd.
• White Cenospheres
• Gray Cenospheres
• Other Types
• Particle Size>40 Mesh
• Particle Size<20 Mesh
• Particle Size: 30-40 Mesh
• Particle Size: 20-30 Mesh (Ex. 30 Mesh)
• Insulating Materials
• Paints, Coatings & Plasters
• Petroleum Industry
• Refractory Materials
• Roofing Materials
• Buildings & Construction
• Oil & Gas
• Automotive Sector
• Ceramics Sector
• Energy Sector
• Plastic Sector
• Recreation Sector
• Technology & Manufacturing Sector
• Other End Users
• North America
o Rest of Europe
• Asia Pacific
o New Zealand
o South Korea
o Rest of Asia Pacific
• South America
o Rest of South America
• Middle East & Africa
o Saudi Arabia
o South Africa
o Rest of Middle East & Africa
What our report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
- Market share analysis of the top industry players
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 9 years of all the mentioned segments, sub-segments, and the regional markets
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
Free Customization Offerings:
All the customers of this report will be entitled to receive one of the following free customization options:
• Company Profiling
o Comprehensive profiling of additional market players (up to 3)
o SWOT Analysis of key players (up to 3)
• Regional Segmentation
o Market estimations, Forecasts and CAGR of any prominent country as per the client's interest (Note: Depends on feasibility check)
• Competitive Benchmarking
o Benchmarking of key players based on product portfolio, geographical presence, and strategic alliances
Select License Type
Best in class reports with high standard of research integrity
24X7 Research Support
Continuous support to ensure the best customer experience.
Adding more values to your product of interest.
Safe & Secure Access
Providing a secured environment for all online transactions.
Trusted by 600+ Brands
Serving the most reputed brands across the world.