Ceramic Fiber - Global Market Outlook (2018-2027)
According to Stratistics MRC, the Global Ceramic Fiber Market is accounted for $1.79 billion in 2018 and is expected to reach $4.91 billion by 2027 growing at a CAGR of 11.9% during the forecast period. Increasing the use of these fibers in end-user industries and high thermal efficiency in comparison to substitutes are the major factors driving the market growth. However, stringent regulations pertaining to the use of carcinogenic materials are restraining the market growth.
Ceramic fiber is a kind of synthetic mineral wool that is resistant to temperatures above 1000°C. Ceramic fiber is utilized in the aviation part, as it is light in weight, has high compressive quality, and upgrades thermal performance without the use of a vacuum. It is also known as high-temperature insulation wool.
Based on the form, the module segment is likely to have a huge demand owing to its design flexibility and suitability at different temperature ranges. Based on customer requirements, the densities, design, and attachment systems of modules are varied for various industries including iron & steel, power generation, and refining & petrochemical. By geography, Asia Pacific is going to have a lucrative growth during the forecast period due to the growth of construction, automotive, and manufacturing industries; significant R&D investments; and drive to use less toxic products in the APAC countries, such as India, Japan, South Korea, and China.
Some of the key players profiled in the Ceramic Fiber Market include Yeso Insulating Products Co. Ltd., Unifrax I LLC, Rath Inc., Pyrotek Inc., Promat International NV, Nutec Fibratec, Morgan Advanced Materials PLC, Luyang Energy-Saving Materials Co., Ltd., Lewco Specialty Products, Inc., Isolite Insulating Products Co. Ltd., Ibiden Co., Ltd., Harbisonwalker International Inc., Fibrecast Inc., Double Egret Thermal Insulation, Ceramsource, Inc., and ADL Insulflex Inc.
• Bulk Fibers
• Crystalline Alumina Ceramic Fibers (Crystalline CF )
• Vitreous Alumina-Silica Ceramic Fiber (Vitreous CF)
• Polycrystalline Wool (PCW)
• Alumino Silicate Wool (ASW)/ Refractory Ceramic Fibers (RCF)
• Alkaline Earth Silicate (AES) Wool
• Low Bio-persistent Fiber
• Non-oxide Fibers
• Oxide Fibers
End Users Covered:
• Refining & Petrochemical
• Energy & Power Generation
• Iron & Steel
• Paper & Pulp
• Metals and Alloys
• Aviation and Aerospace
• Oil & Gas
• North America
o Rest of Europe
• Asia Pacific
o New Zealand
o South Korea
o Rest of Asia Pacific
• South America
o Rest of South America
• Middle East & Africa
o Saudi Arabia
o South Africa
o Rest of Middle East & Africa
What our report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country-level segments
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Covers Market data for the years 2017, 2018, 2019, 2023 and 2027
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
Free Customization Offerings:
All the customers of this report will be entitled to receive one of the following free customization options:
• Company Profiling
o Comprehensive profiling of additional market players (up to 3)
o SWOT Analysis of key players (up to 3)
• Regional Segmentation
o Market estimations, Forecasts and CAGR of any prominent country as per the client's interest (Note: Depends on feasibility check)
• Competitive Benchmarking
o Benchmarking of key players based on product portfolio, geographical presence, and strategic alliances
Best in class reports with high standard of research integrity
24X7 Research Support
Continuous support to ensure the best customer experience.
Adding more values to your product of interest.
Safe & Secure Access
Providing a secured environment for all online transactions.
Trusted by 600+ Brands
Serving the most reputed brands across the world.