Chemiluminescence Immunoassay (CLIA) Analyzers Market Forecasts to 2028 – Global Analysis By Product (Reagents, Analyzer), Application (Allergy, Cardiac Markers, GI Stool Testing, Drug Discovery) and By Geography
According to Stratistics MRC, the Global Chemiluminescence Immunoassay (CLIA) Analyzers Market is accounted for $5,655.10 million in 2020 and is expected to reach $10,781.39 million by 2028 growing at a CAGR of 8.4% during the forecast period. Increasing prevalence of chronic and acute diseases and increasing technological advancements are driving the market growth. However, the scarcity of skilled healthcare professionals is hampering the growth of the market.
The chemiluminescence immunoassay (CLIA) analyzer is an instrument that is used for the detection and monitoring of chronic disorders. These CLIA analyzers are used to carry out the diagnosis of various diseases such as inherited genetic disease, infectious disease, and cardiovascular disease among others. It plays a very important role in patient care and provides physicians with the required information to identify and treat various disorders.
Based on the product, the reagents segment is going to have lucrative growth during the forecast period due to the relatively higher frequency of reagent replacement in comparison to analyzers. There’s an increasing demand for ultra-sensitive disease diagnosis, better accuracy, and quality, and rising development in new testing options that are expected to drive the reagents market growth.
By geography, North America is going to have high growth during the forecast period due to the presence of developed healthcare infrastructure, high adoption of technologically advanced solutions in CLIA, and rising demand from surgeons for technologically advanced diagnostic instruments increases market growth in North America.
Some of the key players profiled in the Chemiluminescence Immunoassay (CLIA) Analyzers Market include Abbott Laboratories, Beckman Coulter, Inc., F. Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd, Johnson & Johnson, Randox Laboratories Ltd., Shenzhen New Industries Biomedical Engineering Co., Ltd., Siemens Healthineers, Sysmex Corporation and Tosoh Corporation
• High Throughput
• Medium Throughput
• Low Throughput
• Auto-Immune Diseases
• Bone and Mineral Disorders
• Cardiac Markers and Cardiovascular Disorders
• Gastrointestinal (GI) Stool Testing
• Hepatitis and Retroviruses
• Infectious Disease
• Oncology & Endocrinology
• Therapeutic Drug Monitoring, Drug Discovery and Development
End Users Covered:
• Contract Research Organization
• Hospitals & Clinics
• Pharmaceutical & Biotechnology Industries
• Medical & Diagnostic Laboratories
• North America
o Rest of Europe
• Asia Pacific
o New Zealand
o South Korea
o Rest of Asia Pacific
• South America
o Rest of South America
• Middle East & Africa
o Saudi Arabia
o South Africa
o Rest of Middle East & Africa
What our report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country-level segments
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Covers Market data for the years 2019, 2020, 2021, 2025 and 2028
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
Free Customization Offerings:
All the customers of this report will be entitled to receive one of the following free customization options:
• Company Profiling
o Comprehensive profiling of additional market players (up to 3)
o SWOT Analysis of key players (up to 3)
• Regional Segmentation
o Market estimations, Forecasts and CAGR of any prominent country as per the client's interest (Note: Depends on feasibility check)
• Competitive Benchmarking
o Benchmarking of key players based on product portfolio, geographical presence, and strategic alliances
Select License Type
Best in class reports with high standard of research integrity
24X7 Research Support
Continuous support to ensure the best customer experience.
Adding more values to your product of interest.
Safe & Secure Access
Providing a secured environment for all online transactions.
Trusted by 600+ Brands
Serving the most reputed brands across the world.