Citric Acid - Global Market Outlook (2017-2026)
According to Stratistics MRC, the Global Citric Acid Market is accounted for $2.98 billion in 2017 and is expected to reach $5.56billion by 2026 growing at a CAGR of 7.2% during the forecast period.Some of the key factors impelling the market growth include increasing demand for the product to preserve food and growing demand for carbonated soft drinks. However, high competition for raw materials is restricting the market growth.
Citric acid is a weak pure acid that occurs naturally in citrus fruits. It is shaped commercially through the fermentation procedure and appears as a white, odourless, and crystalline residue at room temperature. It is extensively used in the food and beverage industry. Citric acid also finds submission in many different industries and products.
Based on End User, the food product segment is anticipated to witness the highest growth during the forecast period due to the growing urban residents and changing consumer trends are causal in a large way to the demand. By Geography, the Asia Pacific region is expected to grow at the largest market share during the forecast period, due to increasing demand of bubbly drinks in the region will further maintain the product penetration.
Some of the key players profiled in the Citric Acid Market includeArcher Daniels Midland Company, Cargil Corporation, Tate & Lyle PLC, Pfizer Inc., Delek Group, HuangshiXinghua, Biochemical Co., Ltd, Merck KGaA, Metagenics, Kenko Corporation, S.A. CitriqueBelge N.V., Jungbunzlauer Suisse AG and Weifang Ensign Industry Co., Ltd.
Production Techniques Covered:
• Surface Fermentation
• Solid-State Fermentation
• Submerged Fermentation
• Industrial Grade
• Pharmaceutical Grade
• Food Grade
• Chelating Agent
• Binding Agent
• Buffering Agent
• Emulsifying Agent
• Flavoring Agent
End Users Covered:
• Health care
• Household Detergents and Cleaners
• Dairy Products
• Cosmetics & Personal Care
• Food Products
• Animal Feed
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- New Zealand
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- South America
- Rest of South America
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
What our report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 9 years of all the mentioned segments, sub segments and the regional markets
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic analysis: Drivers and Constraints, Product/Technology Analysis, Porter’s five forces analysis, SWOT analysis etc.
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
Free Customization Offerings:
All the customers of this report will be entitled to receive one of the following free customization options:
• Company Profiling
o Comprehensive profiling of additional market players (up to 3)
o SWOT Analysis of key players (up to 3)
• Regional Segmentation
o Market estimations, Forecasts and CAGR of any prominent country as per the clients interest (Note: Depends of feasibility check)
• Competitive Benchmarking
o Benchmarking of key players based on product portfolio, geographical presence, and strategic alliances
Select License Type
Best in class reports with high standard of research integrity
24X7 Research Support
Continuous support to ensure the best customer experience.
Adding more values to your product of interest.
Safe & Secure Access
Providing a secured environment for all online transactions.
Trusted by 600+ Brands
Serving the most reputed brands across the world.