Civil Engineering - Global Market Outlook (2019-2027)
According to Stratistics MRC, the Global Civil Engineering Market is accounted for $8.73 trillion in 2019 and is expected to reach $15.45 trillion by 2027 growing at a CAGR of 7.4% during the forecast period. Some of the key factors driving the market growth are growing urban population, increasing demand for eco-friendly buildings, and rising infrastructural development. However, the delay in administrative approvals is the restraining factor for the growth of the market.
The professional engineering regulation deals with the planning, construction, and maintenance of the physical and naturally built surroundings are known as civil engineering. It is concerned with public works as well as private sector works.
By service, the planning & design segment is expected to grow at a significant market share during the forecast period as it is one of the early stages of civil engineering service. Based on geography, Asia Pacific is anticipated to hold considerable market share during the forecast period owing to the availability of land and skilled labour at low cost.
Some of the key players in Civil Engineering Market include SNC-Lavalin, AECOM, United States Army Corps of Engineers, Galfar Engineering & Contracting SAOG, Stantec Inc, Jacobs Engineering Group Inc, Amec Foster Wheeler plc, Fluor Corporation, Tetra Tech Inc, and HDR Inc.
• Planning & Design
• Real Estate
• North America
o Rest of Europe
• Asia Pacific
o New Zealand
o Rest of Asia Pacific
• South America
o Rest of South America
• Middle East & Africa
o Saudi Arabia
o South Africa
o Rest of Middle East & Africa
What our report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country-level segments
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Covers Market data for the years 2018, 2019, 2020, 2024 and 2027
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic analysis: Drivers and Constraints, Product/Technology Analysis, Porter’s five forces analysis, SWOT analysis, etc.
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
Free Customization Offerings:
All the customers of this report will be entitled to receive one of the following free customization options:
• Company Profiling
o Comprehensive profiling of additional market players (up to 3)
o SWOT Analysis of key players (up to 3)
• Regional Segmentation
o Market estimations, Forecasts and CAGR of any prominent country as per the client's interest (Note: Depends on feasibility check)
• Competitive Benchmarking
o Benchmarking of key players based on product portfolio, geographical presence, and strategic alliance
Select License Type
Best in class reports with high standard of research integrity
24X7 Research Support
Continuous support to ensure the best customer experience.
Adding more values to your product of interest.
Safe & Secure Access
Providing a secured environment for all online transactions.
Trusted by 600+ Brands
Serving the most reputed brands across the world.