Clinical Laboratory Service - Global Market Outlook (2020-2028)
According to Stratistics MRC, the Global Clinical Laboratory Service Market is accounted for $137.14 billion in 2020 and is expected to reach $239.19 billion by 2028 growing at a CAGR of 7.2% during the forecast period. Some of the factors such as increasing demand for early and accurate disease diagnosis and advancements in clinical diagnostic techniques are propelling the market growth. However, pricing pressure faced by healthcare payers and providers is hampering the market growth.
A clinical laboratory is a place where the tests are performed on the clinical specimen to obtain health-related information. Clinical laboratories are the first step of disease diagnosis and treatment, which aids physicians in determining the root cause of a disease/condition and subsequently provide appropriate treatment.
Based on the service provider, the hospital-based laboratories segment is estimated to have a huge demand due to the increasing prevalence of chronic disorders and infections globally. Additionally, the growing demand for early diagnosis and surging demand to deliver comprehensive services will enhance the segment growth.
By geography, North America is going to have a lucrative growth during the forecast period due to the increasing geriatric population suffering from chronic diseases. Furthermore, rising healthcare expenditure and fund accumulations in the public healthcare system will escalate the regional market growth.
Some of the key players profiled in the Clinical Laboratory Service Market include Viapath, Spectra Laboratories, ACM Global Laboratories, Bio-Rad Laboratories, Quest Diagnostics, Siemens Healthineers , OPKO Health, Inc., NeoGenomics Laboratories, Myriad Genetics , Labcorp, Fresenius Medical Care, Eurofins Scientific, DaVita, Clinical Reference Laboratory, amedes Holding GmbH, BioReference Laboratories, QIAGEN, Sonic Healthcare, Charles River Laboratories, and Abbott Laboratories.
Service Providers Covered:
• Clinic-Based Laboratories
• Hospital-Based Laboratories
• Stand-Alone Laboratories
• Independent/Private and Reference Laboratories
• Nursing and Physician Office-Based Laboratories
• Contract Research Organizations (CROs)
• Cytology Testing
• Immunology Testing/Immunochemistry
• Hematology Testing
• Human and Tumor Genetic Testing
• Drug of Abuse Testing
• Medical Microbiology Testing
• Clinical Chemistry Testing
• Food Intolerance Test
• Other Esoteric Tests
Laboratory Types Covered:
• Blood Testing
• Hair Testing
• Oral Fluid Testing
• Urine Testing
• Bioanalytical & Lab Chemistry Services
• Cell & Gene Therapy Related Services
• Drug Discovery & Development Related Services
• Preclinical & Clinical Trial Related Services
• Toxicology Testing Services
• North America
o Rest of Europe
• Asia Pacific
o New Zealand
o South Korea
o Rest of Asia Pacific
• South America
o Rest of South America
• Middle East & Africa
o Saudi Arabia
o South Africa
o Rest of Middle East & Africa
What our report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country-level segments
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Covers Market data for the years 2019, 2020, 2021, 2025, and 2028
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
Free Customization Offerings:
All the customers of this report will be entitled to receive one of the following free customization options:
• Company Profiling
o Comprehensive profiling of additional market players (up to 3)
o SWOT Analysis of key players (up to 3)
• Regional Segmentation
o Market estimations, Forecasts and CAGR of any prominent country as per the client's interest (Note: Depends on feasibility check)
• Competitive Benchmarking
o Benchmarking of key players based on product portfolio, geographical presence, and strategic alliances
Best in class reports with high standard of research integrity
24X7 Research Support
Continuous support to ensure the best customer experience.
Adding more values to your product of interest.
Safe & Secure Access
Providing a secured environment for all online transactions.
Trusted by 600+ Brands
Serving the most reputed brands across the world.