Clinical Workflow Solutions - Global Market Outlook (2017-2026)
According to Stratistics MRC, the Global Clinical Workflow Solutions market is accounted for $5.31 billion in 2017 and is expected to reach $18.09billion by 2026 growing at a CAGR of 14.6%. Rise in need to curtail healthcare costs, growing patient volume and increases in government initiatives for HCIT adoptions are some of the factors driving the market growth. However, high initial investments in IT infrastructure are hampering the market growth.
Based on type, data integration solutions segment is expected to grow due to increasing requirement for a proper management and storage solutions. DIS integrates disparate external clinical and administrative data streams with internal clinical intelligence, administrative and financial information. These solutions also provide foundational capability of aggregating all patients information needed to address requirements in the next generation of population. By geography, South America is anticipated to dominate the global market. Factors such as rising government initiatives for eHealthare, increasing medical tourism and growing demand for quality healthcare are favouring the market growth in this region.
Some of the key players in the Clinical Workflow Solutions market include Cerner Corporation, Cisco Systems, Inc., Hill-Rom Holdings, Inc., Ascom Holding AG, Allscripts Healthcare Solutions, Inc., Koninklijke Philips N.V. and Infor, Inc.
• Enterprise Reporting & Analytics Solutions
• Data Integration Solutions
• Care Collaboration Solutions
• Workflow Automation Solutions
• Real-Time Communication Solutions
End Users Covered:
• Long-Term Care Facilities
• Ambulatory Care Centers
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- New Zealand
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- South America
- Rest of South America
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
What our report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 9 years of all the mentioned segments, sub segments and the regional markets
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic analysis: Drivers and Constraints, Product/Technology Analysis, Porter’s five forces analysis, SWOT analysis etc.
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
Free Customization Offerings:
All the customers of this report will be entitled to receive one of the following free customization options:
• Company Profiling
o Comprehensive profiling of additional market players (up to 3)
o SWOT Analysis of key players (up to 3)
• Regional Segmentation
o Market estimations, Forecasts and CAGR of any prominent country as per the clients interest (Note: Depends of feasibility check)
• Competitive Benchmarking
o Benchmarking of key players based on product portfolio, geographical presence, and strategic alliances
Select License Type
Best in class reports with high standard of research integrity
24X7 Research Support
Continuous support to ensure the best customer experience.
Adding more values to your product of interest.
Safe & Secure Access
Providing a secured environment for all online transactions.
Trusted by 600+ Brands
Serving the most reputed brands across the world.