Cloud Database - Global Market Outlook (2016-2022)
According to Stratistics MRC, the Global Cloud Database Market is accounted for $2.1 billion in 2015 and is expected to reach $68.9 billion by 2022 growing at a CAGR of 64.6% during the forecast period. Value proposition, scalability and flexibility and easily deployable are some of the major factors driving the cloud database market. However, factors such as security and privacy concerns could inhibit the growth of cloud database market. Increase in production of database workload provides ample opportunity for the market to grow.
Based on Service Models, hybrid cloud segment is accounted for largest market share due to the offerings of hybrid cloud database are emerging as the growing trend in the market as they provide almost total control of operations over the data which is stored. Asia Pacific is the fastest growing market due to higher adoption of security based applications and rising demand of innovative cloud services.
Some of the key players in Cloud Database market include Oracle Corporation, Google Inc., SAP AG, CSC (Computer Science Corporation), Microsoft Corporation, Century Link Inc., Amazon, Salesforce.Com, IBM and Rackspace Inc.
• SQL Database
• NoSQL Database
• Service Models
o Public Cloud
o Private Cloud
o Hybrid Cloud
o Virtual Private Cloud
• Deployment Models
o Database as a Service (DBaaS)
o Platform as a service (PaaS)
o Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS)
• IT & Telecom
• Banking, Financial Services, and Insurance (BFSI)
• Other Applications
• Database Encryption
• Backup and Recovery
• Data Scaling and Replication
• Database Application Builder
• Other Applications
End Users Covered:
• Small and Medium Businesses
• Large Enterprises
• Training and Consulting
• Support and Maintenance
• North America
o Rest of Europe
• Asia Pacific
o New Zealand
o Rest of Asia Pacific
• Rest of the World
o Middle East
o South Africa
What our report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
- Market share analysis of the top industry players
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 7 years of all the mentioned segments, sub segments and the regional markets
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
Best in class reports with high standard of research integrity
24X7 Research Support
Continuous support to ensure the best customer experience.
Adding more values to your product of interest.
Safe & Secure Access
Providing a secured environment for all online transactions.
Trusted by 600+ Brands
Serving the most reputed brands across the world.