Cold Milling Machine - Global Market Outlook (2019-2027)
According to Stratistics MRC, the Global Cold Milling Machine Market is accounted for $1.10 billion in 2019 and is expected to reach $1.75 billion by 2027 growing at a CAGR of 6.0% during the forecast period. Some of the key factors propelling the Growth of the market are growing focus towards the development of new roads, rising demand for asphalt milling, and rise in the number of vehicles on the road. However, the higher initial cost is the restraining factor for the growth of the market.
The cold milling machine is a piece of heavy equipment used to remove old asphalt pavements and surfaces from roadways, to obtain an even surface. The machine’s revolving cutting head cuts into the pavement at a predetermined depth and cross slope and removes the reclaimed asphalt pavement (RAP). This machine is equipped with a conveyor which deposits the RAP into a transport truck, or the RAP can be left in place to be removed later or used in recycling.
By application, the highway segment is expected to grow at a significant market share during the forecast period owing to the growing road construction sector which increases the demand for asphalt pavement. Based on geography, Asia Pacific is anticipated to hold considerable market share during the forecast period which is attributed to the increasing urbanization in the region which leads to investment and government spending.
Some of the key players in Cold Milling Machine Market include John Deere, Caterpillar, Atlas Copco, Bomag, Sany Group, SCMC, RoadTec, Huatong Kinetics, XCMG, XGMA, Xi’an Hongda, XRMC, Dingsheng, CMI, Wirtgen, LiuGong, and Zoomlion.
• Large Cold Milling Machine
• Medium Cold Milling Machine
• Small Cold Milling Machine
Engine Powers Covered:
• Above 300 kW
• 155 kW-300 kW
• Less Than 155 kW
• Crawler Type
• Wheel Type
Sales Channels Covered:
• Distribution Channel
• Direct Channel
• Storage Yard
Milling Widths Covered:
• Above 2.0 m
• 1.3 - 2.0 m
• 0-1.3 m
• North America
o Rest of Europe
• Asia Pacific
o New Zealand
o Rest of Asia Pacific
• South America
o Rest of South America
• Middle East & Africa
o Saudi Arabia
o South Africa
o Rest of Middle East & Africa
What our report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country-level segments
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Covers Market data for the years 2018, 2019, 2020, 2024 and 2027
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic analysis: Drivers and Constraints, Product/Technology Analysis, Porter’s five forces analysis, SWOT analysis, etc.
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
Free Customization Offerings:
All the customers of this report will be entitled to receive one of the following free customization options:
• Company Profiling
o Comprehensive profiling of additional market players (up to 3)
o SWOT Analysis of key players (up to 3)
• Regional Segmentation
o Market estimations, Forecasts and CAGR of any prominent country as per the client's interest (Note: Depends on feasibility check)
• Competitive Benchmarking
o Benchmarking of key players based on product portfolio, geographical presence, and strategic alliances
Best in class reports with high standard of research integrity
24X7 Research Support
Continuous support to ensure the best customer experience.
Adding more values to your product of interest.
Safe & Secure Access
Providing a secured environment for all online transactions.
Trusted by 600+ Brands
Serving the most reputed brands across the world.