Compressor Control System - Global Market Outlook (2018-2027)
According to Stratistics MRC, the Global Compressor Control System Market accounted for $5.32 billion in 2018 and is expected to reach $9.53 billion by 2027 growing at a CAGR of 6.7% during the forecast period. Advancements in technology, increasing product specifications for crucial industrial processes, and energy-efficiency of compressors are the factors driving the market growth. However, fluctuation in the prices of raw materials may hinder the market growth.
A control system can be defined as a device, or group of devices, which works in synchronization with the core unit to handle, direct or regulate the behaviour of other devices or systems. A compressor control systems is one such system which works to normalize and control the compressor behaviour as per the requirement in the applications.
By Application, Oil & Gas segment is likely to have a huge demand during the forecast period due to the wide usage of compressors in the oil & gas industry in various core processes, starting from the primary treatment of crude oil/natural gas to transporting it through pipelines. Reciprocating and centrifugal compressors are most common in the oil & gas industry. Based on geography, Asia-Pacific is going to have a lucrative growth during the forecast period owing to the availability of technically skilled manpower, along with cheap labor. It is enticing many multinational companies to either launch manufacturing facilities or enter into joint ventures with native suppliers in budding economies in the region.
Some of the key players profiled in the Compressor Control System Market include Siemens AG, Rockwell Automation Inc, ABB Ltd, GE Electric Co, Schneider Electric SE, Emerson Electric Co, Dresser-Rand, Ingersoll Rand PLC, Atlas Copco, Compressor Controls Corporation, John Wood Group PLC, Zebra Technologies, Gardner Corporation, Woodward Inc, and Illinois Tool Works.
Pressures Delivered Covered:
• High-pressure Compressors (HPACs)
• Medium-pressure Compressors (MPACs)
• Low-pressure Compressors (LPACs)
• Networking Components
• Controlling Components
• Heating, Ventilation and Air Conditioning (HVAC)
• Aircraft Turbines
• Mobile and Industrial Equipment
• Marine and Naval
• Oil & Gas
• Metals & Mining
• Water & Wastewater
• Power Generation
• Other Applications
End Users Covered:
• Discrete Industries
• Process Industries
• North America
o Rest of Europe
• Asia Pacific
o New Zealand
o South Korea
o Rest of Asia Pacific
• South America
o Rest of South America
• Middle East & Africa
o Saudi Arabia
o South Africa
o Rest of Middle East & Africa
What our report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country-level segments
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Covers Market data for the years 2017, 2018, 2019, 2023 and 2027
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic analysis: Drivers and Constraints, Product/Technology Analysis, Porter’s five forces analysis, SWOT analysis, etc.
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
Free Customization Offerings:
All the customers of this report will be entitled to receive one of the following free customization options:
• Company Profiling
o Comprehensive profiling of additional market players (up to 3)
o SWOT Analysis of key players (up to 3)
• Regional Segmentation
o Market estimations, Forecasts and CAGR of any prominent country as per the client's interest (Note: Depends on feasibility check)
• Competitive Benchmarking
Benchmarking of key players based on product portfolio, geographical presence, and strategic alliances
Select License Type
Best in class reports with high standard of research integrity
24X7 Research Support
Continuous support to ensure the best customer experience.
Adding more values to your product of interest.
Safe & Secure Access
Providing a secured environment for all online transactions.
Trusted by 600+ Brands
Serving the most reputed brands across the world.