Connected Aircraft - Global Market Outlook (2017-2026)
According to Stratistics MRC, the Global Connected Aircraft Market is accounted for $3.15 billion in 2017 and is expected to reach $14.60 billion by 2026 growing at a CAGR of 18.5% during the forecast period. Factors such as rising demand for operational efficiency, increasing aircraft deliveries, growing demand from the air passengers and developing demand to improve existing connectivity systems are fuelling the market growth. However, cybersecurity issues, huge in flight internet cost and substitution of traditional data connections and data optimisation are hampering the growth of the market. Increase passenger travel experience and focus on falling maintenance time provides ample opportunities to the market.
By connectivity, In flight connectivity segment is driven by rising need for huge-speed connectivity in commercial aircraft and growing importance on passenger experience through air travel. Based on application, commercial is attributed to the growing aircraft orders from developing nations, such as China and India.
Depending on geography, Asia Pacific is expected to grow at a fastest market during the forecast period owing to the rising in air passenger traffic in developing nations, such as India and China and increase in the number of commercial aircraft manufacturers in the region.
Some of the key players in global Connected Aircraft market include Honeywell International Inc., Thales Group, Rockwell Collins, Inmarsat plc, BAE Systems plc, Viasat Inc., Gogo Inc., Panasonic Avionics Corporation, Global Eagle Entertainment Inc, Zodiac Aerospace, Kontron AG, Cobham plc, Digecor, SITAOnAir, IBM, Spafax, Google, Apple Inc. and Microsoft Corporation.
• Air-To-Ground Connectivity
• Inflight Connectivity
• Aircraft-To-Aircraft Connectivity
• Air-To-Ground (ATG)4
• Ground-to-Orbit (GTO)
• Swift Broadband
• Passenger Connectivity
• Passenger Entertainment
• Onboard Emergency
Entertainment Systems Covered:
• Portable In-Flight
• Embedded In-Flight
• Electronic Fleet Bag
• Aircraft Condition Monitoring System (ACMS)
• Aircraft Communication & Reporting System (ACRS)
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- New Zealand
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- South America
- Rest of South America
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
What our report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
- Market share analysis of the top industry players
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 9 years of all the mentioned segments, sub segments and the regional markets
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
Best in class reports with high standard of research integrity
24X7 Research Support
Continuous support to ensure the best customer experience.
Adding more values to your product of interest.
Safe & Secure Access
Providing a secured environment for all online transactions.
Trusted by 600+ Brands
Serving the most reputed brands across the world.