Contract Research Organization (CRO) Services - Global Market Outlook (2018-2027)
According to Stratistics MRC, the Global Contract Research Organization (CRO) Services market is accounted for $39.03 billion in 2018 and is expected to reach $89.06 billion by 2027 growing at a CAGR of 9.6% during the forecast period. Some of the key factors propelling the market growth are advancements in the healthcare sector and increasing number of clinical trials. However, the shortage of skilled professionals is the restraining factor for the growth of the market.
A contract research organization (CRO) is a company that provides support to the industries related to medicinal field in the form of research services outsourced on a contract basis. These organizations are designed to reduce expenses for companies developing new medicines and drugs in the markets. They aim to simplify entry into drug markets and simplify drug development.
By therapeutic area, the oncology segment is expected to grow at a significant market share during the forecast period which can be attributed to the increasing number cancer patients all over the world. On the basis of geography, North America is anticipated to hold considerable market share during the forecast period due to the high-quality standards healthcare sector of this region.
Some of the key players in Contract Research Organization (CRO) Services include LabCorp, IQVIA, Charles River, PRA Health Sciences, Syneos Health, PAREXEL, ICON PLC, SGS, MPI Research, WuXi Pharmatech, PPD, MeDPAce Holdings, and Envigo.
Therapeutic Areas Covered:
• Cardiovascular Diseases
• Infectious Diseases
• Central Nervous System (CNS) Disorders
• Respiratory Disorders
• Immunological Disorders
• Laboratory Services
• Clinical Research Services
• Consulting Services
• Early-Phase Development Services
End Users Covered:
• Academic Institutes
• Pharmaceutical & Biopharmaceutical Companies
• Medical Device Companies
• North America
o Rest of Europe
• Asia Pacific
o New Zealand
o Rest of Asia Pacific
• South America
o Rest of South America
• Middle East & Africa
o Saudi Arabia
o South Africa
o Rest of Middle East & Africa
What our report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country-level segments
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Covers Market data for the years 2017, 2018, 2019, 2023 and 2027
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic analysis: Drivers and Constraints, Product/Technology Analysis, Porter’s five forces analysis, SWOT analysis, etc.
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
Free Customization Offerings:
All the customers of this report will be entitled to receive one of the following free customization options:
• Company Profiling
o Comprehensive profiling of additional market players (up to 3)
o SWOT Analysis of key players (up to 3)
• Regional Segmentation
o Market estimations, Forecasts and CAGR of any prominent country as per the client's interest (Note: Depends on feasibility check)
• Competitive Benchmarking
o Benchmarking of key players based on product portfolio, geographical presence, and strategic alliances
Best in class reports with high standard of research integrity
24X7 Research Support
Continuous support to ensure the best customer experience.
Adding more values to your product of interest.
Safe & Secure Access
Providing a secured environment for all online transactions.
Trusted by 600+ Brands
Serving the most reputed brands across the world.