Convertible Roof System - Global Market Outlook (2017-2026)
According to Stratistics MRC, the Global Convertible Roof System Market is accounted for $1.14 billion in 2017 and is expected to reach $2.28 billion by 2026 growing at a CAGR of 8.0% during the forecast period. Factors such as rising demand for premium vehicles, advancement in material technology and growth in the population of young generation are some of the factors fueling the market growth. However, the high cost of regular maintenance is restraining the market.
A convertible roof system is used in luxury and semi-luxury vehicle, which can be controlled with or without a roof in the vehicle. The system of elimination and storing the roof vary from vehicle to vehicle. This system allows an open-air driving experience with the capability to offer a roof when necessary.
Based on Vehicle Class Type, Luxury Vehicles has witnessed the significant growth during the forecast period due to the present demand for luxury cars are high in emerging countries and moreover, Germany is a hub for technological innovations. Depending on geography, Asia Pacific holds the largest market share during the forecast period due to developing emerging countries are expected to play a major role in the rise in vehicle production.
Some of the key players profiled in the Convertible Roof System Market include Magna International, Continental, Asiin Seiki, Pininfarina, Hoerbiger Holding, Standex International, Haartz, Gahh Automotive, Valmet Automotive, Webasto Group, and U-Shin Ltd.
Roof Top Types Covered:
Material Types Covered:
• Carbon Fibre
• Polyvinyl chloride (PVC)
• Other Material Types
Body Style Types Covered:
• Sport Utility Vehicle (SUV)
• Other Body Style Types
Propulsion Types Covered:
• Electric Vehicle (EV)
• Internal Combustion Engine (ICE)
Electric Vehicle Types Covered:
• Fuel Cell Electric Vehicle (FCEV)
• Plug-In Hybrid Vehicle (PHEV)
• Battery Electric Vehicle (BEV)
• Hybrid Electric Vehicle (HEV)
Vehicle Class Types Covered:
• Semi-Luxury Vehilces
• Luxury Vehicles
Sales Channels Covered:
• Distribution Channel
• Direct Channel
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- New Zealand
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- South America
- Rest of South America
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
What our report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 9 years of all the mentioned segments, sub segments and the regional markets
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic analysis: Drivers and Constraints, Product/Technology Analysis, Porter’s five forces analysis, SWOT analysis etc.
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
Free Customization Offerings:
All the customers of this report will be entitled to receive one of the following free customization options:
• Company Profiling
o Comprehensive profiling of additional market players (up to 3)
o SWOT Analysis of key players (up to 3)
• Regional Segmentation
o Market estimations, Forecasts and CAGR of any prominent country as per the clients interest (Note: Depends of feasibility check)
• Competitive Benchmarking
o Benchmarking of key players based on product portfolio, geographical presence, and strategic alliances
Select License Type
Best in class reports with high standard of research integrity
24X7 Research Support
Continuous support to ensure the best customer experience.
Adding more values to your product of interest.
Safe & Secure Access
Providing a secured environment for all online transactions.
Trusted by 600+ Brands
Serving the most reputed brands across the world.