Cooling Fabrics - Global Market Outlook (2017-2026)
According to Stratistics MRC, the Global Cooling Fabrics market is accounted for $1.85 billion in 2017 and is expected to reach $5.21 billion by 2026 growing at a CAGR of 12.1%. Rising popularity of cooling fabrics, innovations in textile industry, increasing concerns for health and safety of workers and changing consumer preferences are some key factors fueling the market growth. In addition, rising sports and leisure activities in regions such as North America, Europe, and Asia Pacific are expected to foster the market. However, high prices and low penetration of cooling fabrics among end-users are restricting the market scope.
Conventionally, cooling effect in clothes was achieved using, ice packs and by usage of chemicals that absorbed sweats thus keeping the skin dry. However, traditional methods are not very efficient and fabrics also degrade with time. New generation fabrics are being developed that use moisture-management technologies or evaporative cooling technologies. Some fabrics also work by distributing sweat equally over the fabric, so that it dries more rapidly and in turn generates a cooling effect.
By application, sports apparel segment held significant market share due to rising demand for sweat-resistant apparels from sports enthusiasts. The natural features of these wearable’s which include temperature guidelines and moisture wicking makes massive use to the athletes.
Based on geography, North America acquired the largest market share during the forecast period owing to technological improvements and innovative product developments. Extensive research and development carried out by leading manufacturers in countries such as the U.S. and Canada is likely to propel market growth.
Some of the key players in the global market include Adidas AG, Ahlstrom, Coolcore LLC, Formosa Taffeta Co., Ltd. (FTC), Hexarmor, Invista, Kraton Corporation, Nan Ya Plastics, Nike, Inc., Nilit, Polartec, SPOERRY 1866 AG, Tex-Ray Industrial Co., Ltd. and Ventex Inc.
• Sports Apparel
• Protective Wear
• Other Applications
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- New Zealand
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- South America
- Rest of South America
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
What our report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
- Market share analysis of the top industry players
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 9 years of all the mentioned segments, sub segments and the regional markets
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
Best in class reports with high standard of research integrity
24X7 Research Support
Continuous support to ensure the best customer experience.
Adding more values to your product of interest.
Safe & Secure Access
Providing a secured environment for all online transactions.
Trusted by 600+ Brands
Serving the most reputed brands across the world.