Coordinate Measuring Machine (CMM) Market Forecasts to 2028 – Global Analysis By Type (Portable CMM, Fixed/Stationary CMM), Offering (Switches, Services), Component (Stage, Controller, Trigger Probe), and By Geography
According to Stratistics MRC, the Global Coordinate Measuring Machine (CMM) Market is accounted for $2.52 billion in 2020 and is expected to reach $5.78 billion by 2028 growing at a CAGR of 10.9% during the forecast period. Some of the key factors propelling the market growth include growing use of 3D data in modeling and analytical applications, increasing use of metrology in power sector, adoption of in-line solutions and technological advancements, thriving automotive sector, and rise in electric vehicle sales. However, high deployment and maintenance costs are likely to restraining the market growth.
CMM’s refer to devices that are specifically designed for measuring the physical geometrical properties and characteristics of an object. It is used for dimension and 3D inspection of various physical parts or products. It has set the criterion for accurateness and consistency of inspection of products among the manufacturing industries. These machines have set the standard for reliability and accuracy of inspection of products across the manufacturing industries. Most manufacturing companies are using these machines due to their benefits.
By end user, the automotive segment is anticipated to grow at the significant rate during the forecast period, due to growing demand for vehicles especially from developing countries such as India and China and shift in preference from off-line quality inspection to near-line or in-line measurement techniques, enabling higher sampling rates and shorter inspection times in the automotive industry.
Based on the geography, Asia Pacific is projected to have considerable market growth during the forecast period, owing to growing population, heavy industrialization, rise in the demand of CMMs in China, India, and Japan particularly for industries such as heavy machinery and electronics, increasing awareness related to automation, growing adoption of international quality standards in manufacturing units.
Some of the key players in Coordinate Measuring Machine (CMM) Market include Keyence Corporation, ABB Ltd., Emerson Electric Co., Carl Zeiss AG (Zeiss Group), AMETEK Inc., Apex Metrology Ltd., Honeywell International Inc., Tokyo Seimitsu Co. Ltd., Siemens AG, Endress+Hauser Management AG, FARO Technologies, Inc., TE Connectivity, Hexagon AB, Vega Grieshaber Kg, Nikon Corporation, Texas Instruments, Mitutoyo Corporation, Creaform, Inc., WENZEL Group GmbH & Co. KG, and Aberlink Ltd.
• Portable CMM
• Fixed/Stationary CMM
• Hardware Components
• Trigger Probe
Operation Modes Covered:
• Computer Numerical Control (CNC)
• Fully Automatic
• 3D Vision Measurement Machine
• 2D Vision Measurement Machine
Sales Channels Covered:
• Original Equipments Manufacturers (OEMs)
• New Installation
• Large-Scale CMM (X-Axis Max Measuring Range More than 2000mm)
• Mid-Scale CMM (X-Axis Max Measuring Range from 500mm to 2000mm)
• Small-Scale CMM (X-Axis Max Measuring Range Less than 500mm)
• Reverse Engineering
• Profiling and Performance Assessment
• Quality Control and Inspection
• Virtual Simulation
End Users Covered:
• Heavy Machinery and Metal Fabrication
• Electronics and Electrical
• Aerospace and Defense
• Energy & Power
• Oil & Gas
• Fashion & Jewellery
• Fabricated Metals
• Plastic & Rubber
• Consumer Electronics
• North America
o Rest of Europe
• Asia Pacific
o New Zealand
o South Korea
o Rest of Asia Pacific
• South America
o Rest of South America
• Middle East & Africa
o Saudi Arabia
o South Africa
o Rest of Middle East & Africa
What our report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country-level segments
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Covers Market data for the years 2019, 2020, 2021, 2025 and 2028
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic analysis: Drivers and Constraints, Product/Technology Analysis, Porter’s five forces analysis, SWOT analysis, etc.
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
Free Customization Offerings:
All the customers of this report will be entitled to receive one of the following free customization options:
• Company Profiling
o Comprehensive profiling of additional market players (up to 3)
o SWOT Analysis of key players (up to 3)
• Regional Segmentation
o Market estimations, Forecasts and CAGR of any prominent country as per the client's interest (Note: Depends on feasibility check)
• Competitive Benchmarking
o Benchmarking of key players based on product portfolio, geographical presence, and strategic alliances
Select License Type
Best in class reports with high standard of research integrity
24X7 Research Support
Continuous support to ensure the best customer experience.
Adding more values to your product of interest.
Safe & Secure Access
Providing a secured environment for all online transactions.
Trusted by 600+ Brands
Serving the most reputed brands across the world.