Cotton Processing - Global Market Outlook (2017-2026)
According to Stratistics MRC, the Global Cotton Processing Market is accounted for $56.4 billion in 2017 and is expected to reach $88.5 billion by 2026 growing at a CAGR of 5.1% during the forecast period. Growing demand for new applications, rising demand for cotton in the textile industry and advancement of new technologies in cotton processing are some of the factors propelling the market growth. However, high cost of production and quality concerns are some of the factors hampering the growth of the market.
In cotton processing, cotton is vacuumed into tubes that take it to a dryer for dropping the moisture and enhancing the fiber quality. It then runs through cleansing equipment for removing leaf trashes, sticks, and other foreign materials.
Based on Application, Textile segment holds the significant market growth during the forecast period due to raw cotton is used as a key ingredient, rising purchasing power and technological advancements are some of the factors driving the market. By Geography, Asia Pacific holds the largest market share during the forecast period owing to extensive cotton cultivation in countries, rising concerns about hygiene and technological advancements in the healthcare sector in developing countries are driving the market growth in this region.
Some of the key players profiled in the Cotton Processing Market include Toyota Industries, Bajaj Steel Industries Limited, Rieter, Lummus Corp, Mitsun Engineering, Shandong Swan Cotton Industrial Machinery Stock, Karunanand Hydropneumatic Controls (P), Cherokee Fabrication and Nipha Exports Private Limited.
Product Types Covered:
• Cotton Seed
• Other product Types
• Consumer Goods
• Medical & Surgical
• Other Applications
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- New Zealand
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- South America
- Rest of South America
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
What our report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 9 years of all the mentioned segments, sub segments and the regional markets
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic analysis: Drivers and Constraints, Product/Technology Analysis, Porter’s five forces analysis, SWOT analysis etc.
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
Free Customization Offerings:
All the customers of this report will be entitled to receive one of the following free customization options:
• Company Profiling
o Comprehensive profiling of additional market players (up to 3)
o SWOT Analysis of key players (up to 3)
• Regional Segmentation
o Market estimations, Forecasts and CAGR of any prominent country as per the clients interest (Note: Depends of feasibility check)
• Competitive Benchmarking
o Benchmarking of key players based on product portfolio, geographical presence, and strategic alliances
Best in class reports with high standard of research integrity
24X7 Research Support
Continuous support to ensure the best customer experience.
Adding more values to your product of interest.
Safe & Secure Access
Providing a secured environment for all online transactions.
Trusted by 600+ Brands
Serving the most reputed brands across the world.