Cryo-Electron Microscopy - Global Market Outlook (2018-2027)
According to Stratistics MRC, the Global Cryo-Electron Microscopy market is accounted for $527.57 million in 2018 and is expected to reach $1,328.00 million by 2027 growing at a CAGR of 10.8% during the forecast period. Rising the chronic diseases and viruses have led to a rise in R&D actions by the manufacturers and thereby driving the growth of the market. However, huge cost of cryo-electron microscopy is restraining the growth of the market.
Cryoelectron microscopy is a method for imaging frozen-hydrated specimens at cryogenic temperatures by electron microscopy. Specimens remain in their native state without the need for dyes or fixatives, allowing the study of fine cellular structures, viruses and protein complexes at molecular resolution.
Based on application, the nanotechnology segment anticipated to witness the fastest growth over the forecast period. Vast applications in varied fields including medicine, food, fuel cell, solar cell, chemical sensors, space programs, fabric development, and air and water purification among others are anticipated to contribute to segment growth in the forthcoming years.
On the basis of geography, North America is likely to have a huge demand in the forecast period due to the region consists of well-equipped diagnostic centres and increasing the rate of clinical trials by laboratories and major players. Moreover the region comprises of significant healthcare infrastructure and a solid economy.
Some of the key players in Cryo-Electron Microscopy Market include Hitachi, Ltd., Zeiss, Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc., JEOL, Delong, Cordouan, and Danaher Corporation (Leica Microsystems).
• 120kV Cryo-EM
• 200kV Cryo-EM
• 300kV Cryo-EM
Product Types Covered:
• Semi-Automatic Cryo-Electron Microscope
• Fully Automatic Cryo-Electron Microscope
• Cryo-electron Tomography
• Single Particle Analysis (SPA)
• Electron Crystallography
Sales Channels Covered:
• Manufacturer/Distributor/Service Provider
• Material Sciences
• Pharma and Biotech
• Academic and Research Institute
• Contract Research Organization
• Other Applications
• North America
o Rest of Europe
• Asia Pacific
o New Zealand
o Rest of Asia Pacific
• South America
o Rest of South America
• Middle East & Africa
o Saudi Arabia
o South Africa
o Rest of Middle East & Africa
What our report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country-level segments
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Covers Market data for the years 2017, 2018, 2019, 2023 and 2027
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic analysis: Drivers and Constraints, Product/Technology Analysis, Porter’s five forces analysis, SWOT analysis, etc.
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
Free Customization Offerings:
All the customers of this report will be entitled to receive one of the following free customization options:
• Company Profiling
o Comprehensive profiling of additional market players (up to 3)
o SWOT Analysis of key players (up to 3)
• Regional Segmentation
o Market estimations, Forecasts and CAGR of any prominent country as per the client's interest (Note: Depends on feasibility check)
• Competitive Benchmarking
Benchmarking of key players based on product portfolio, geographical presence, and strategic alliances.
Select License Type
Best in class reports with high standard of research integrity
24X7 Research Support
Continuous support to ensure the best customer experience.
Adding more values to your product of interest.
Safe & Secure Access
Providing a secured environment for all online transactions.
Trusted by 600+ Brands
Serving the most reputed brands across the world.