Cryocooler - Global Market Outlook (2018-2027)
According to Stratistics MRC, the Global Cryocooler Market is accounted for $2.32 billion in 2018 and is expected to reach $5.01 billion by 2027 growing at a CAGR of 8.9% during the forecast period. Scarcity of Helium gas and upgrading medical and healthcare services in developing economies are some of the key factors fuelling the market growth. However, input power consumption of Cryocoolers is hindering the market growth.
Cryocooler comes from the phrase “cryogenic cooler,” and is a device for providing active cooling of something down to cryogenic temperatures. There is a wide range of these devices (pulse tube, Stirling, GM, Joule Thompson) that use different thermodynamic cycles and techniques to generate the cooling.
Amongst type, the Stirling cryocoolers segment is going to have a lucrative growth during the forecast period due to growing adoption of these cryocoolers in a variety of applications such as space, military, medical, and commercial which are small in size and offer higher efficiencies. By Geography, North America is likely to have a huge demand during the forecast period with mature aerospace & defence sector, with high military budget, which is witnessing high adoption of cryogenic technology in aircraft carriers.
Some of the key players in global Cryocooler market are Thales Group, Superconductor Technologies, Inc., Cryomech Inc., Chart Industries, Inc., Advanced Research Systems, Inc.,
Sumitomo Heavy Industries Limited, Honeywell International Inc. , RICOR - Cryogenic & Vacuum Systems, Northrop Grumman Corporation, Brooks Automation Inc., Janis Research Company LLC .
Heat Exchanger Types Covered:
• Regenerative heat exchangers
• Recuperative heat exchangers
• Non-Regenerative Cryocooler
• Regenerative Cryocooler
Temperature ranges Covered:
• Below 100
• Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI)
• Particle Accelerators
• Electric Motors & Generators
• Magnetic Levitation (Maglev) Devices
• Superconducting Quantum Interference Devices (SQUID)
• Zero-Boil Off (ZBO) Storage Tanks
• Magnetic Separators
• Infrared Detector
• Superconducting Magnetic Energy Storage (SMES)
• Fault Current Limiter (FCL)
End Users Covered:
• Military and Defense
• Power and Energy
• Education and Research
• Manufacturing, Mining & Metal
• North America
o Rest of Europe
• Asia Pacific
o New Zealand
o South Korea
o Rest of Asia Pacific
• South America
o Rest of South America
• Middle East & Africa
o Saudi Arabia
o South Africa
o Rest of Middle East & Africa
What our report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Covers Market data for the years 2017, 2018, 2019, 2023 and 2027
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic analysis: Drivers and Constraints, Product/Technology Analysis, Porter’s five forces analysis, SWOT analysis etc.
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
Free Customization Offerings:
All the customers of this report will be entitled to receive one of the following free customization options:
• Company Profiling
o Comprehensive profiling of additional market players (up to 3)
o SWOT Analysis of key players (up to 3)
• Regional Segmentation
o Market estimations, Forecasts and CAGR of any prominent country as per the clients interest (Note: Depends of feasibility check)
• Competitive Benchmarking
o Benchmarking of key players based on product portfolio, geographical presence, and strategic alliances
Select License Type
Best in class reports with high standard of research integrity
24X7 Research Support
Continuous support to ensure the best customer experience.
Adding more values to your product of interest.
Safe & Secure Access
Providing a secured environment for all online transactions.
Trusted by 600+ Brands
Serving the most reputed brands across the world.