CubeSat - Global Market Outlook (2017-2026)
According to Stratistics MRC, the Global Cubesat Market is accounted for $125.75 million in 2017 and is expected to reach $692.45 million by 2026 growing at a CAGR of 20.9% during the forecast period. Some of the key factor propelling the market growth is new application areas for cubesats and economical compared to conventional satellites. However, Lack of Launch Vehicles may hinder the growth of the market.
A CubeSat (U-class spacecraft) is a type of miniaturized satellite for space research that is made up of multiples of 10×10×10 cm cubic units. CubeSats have a mass of no more than 1.33 kilograms per unit, and often use commercial off-the-shelf (COTS) components for their electronics and structure. CubeSats are commonly put in orbit by deployers on the International Space Station, or launched as secondary payloads on a launch vehicle. Over 800 CubeSats have been launched as of April 2018.
Based on Application, Earth observation & traffic monitoring of the CubeSat market is estimated to have significant growth during the forecast period as collection of information about the Earth's physical, chemical, and biological systems by means of remote sensing technologies is continuously evolving. Over 100 countries and a similar number of organizations have formed the Group on Earth Observations, whose members are also growing annually. This group is dedicated to constructing a global platform for Earth Observation content distribution. By geography, North America is expected to witness substantial growth during the forecast period due to the number of CubeSats launched every year and the increasing demand for satellite services from satellite operators and government agencies.
Some of the key players in Cubesat market include Adcole Maryland Aerospace, Blue Canyon Technologies, Busek Co, Capella Space, Clyde Space, CU Aerospace, Endurosat, Gomspace, Harris Corporation, Innovative Solutions in Space (ISIS), Lockheed Martin Corporation, Nanoavionics, OHB SE, Planet Labs, Pumpkin Space Systems, Sierra Nevada Corporation, Space Systems Loral (SSL), Surrey Satellite Technology, The Boeing Company and Tyvak Nano-Satellite Systems.
• Earth Observation & Traffic Monitoring
• Science & Technology, and Education
• Space Observation
• Attitude Determination and Control System (ADCS)
• Command & Data Handling (C&DH)
• Electrical Power Systems (EPS)
• Power System
• Propulsion Systems
• Solar Panels & Antenna Systems
• Telemetry, Tracking, and Command (TT&C)
• Thermal Control System (TCS)
• Other Subsystems
• Above 12U
End Users Covered:
• Government & Military
• Non-profit Organizations
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- New Zealand
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- South America
- Rest of South America
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
What our report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 9 years of all the mentioned segments, sub segments and the regional markets
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic analysis: Drivers and Constraints, Product/Technology Analysis, Porter’s five forces analysis, SWOT analysis etc.
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
Free Customization Offerings:
All the customers of this report will be entitled to receive one of the following free customization options:
• Company Profiling
o Comprehensive profiling of additional market players (up to 3)
o SWOT Analysis of key players (up to 3)
• Regional Segmentation
o Market estimations, Forecasts and CAGR of any prominent country as per the clients interest (Note: Depends of feasibility check)
• Competitive Benchmarking
o Benchmarking of key players based on product portfolio, geographical presence, and strategic alliances
Select License Type
Best in class reports with high standard of research integrity
24X7 Research Support
Continuous support to ensure the best customer experience.
Adding more values to your product of interest.
Safe & Secure Access
Providing a secured environment for all online transactions.
Trusted by 600+ Brands
Serving the most reputed brands across the world.