Cut Flower Packaging - Global Market Outlook (2017-2026)
According to Stratistics MRC, the Global Cut Flower Packaging Market is accounted for $1.82 billion in 2017 and is expected to reach $3.32 billion by 2026 growing at a CAGR of 6.9% during the forecast period. Some of the key factors influencing the market growth include growing sales of cut flowers via online stores, rising digitization and leaning of the millennial inhabitants towards buying products online and increasing environmental concerns. However, storage of the packed material and quality issues such as damage and spoilage of flower is restraining the market growth.
Cut flowers are blossom buds trimmed from the plant demeanor it. It includes a variety of flowers such as orchids, roses, lilies, carnations and chrysanthemums among others. Cut flower packaging serves a dual function. It protects the blossom buds and enhances its aesthetic request with a sophisticated finish. The wrapping can be completed in various packaging formats such as sleeves, boxes & cartons and wrap sheets.
Among material type, the plastic segment is expected to have considerable growth, owing to its features such as durability and cost-effective packaging solution. By Geography, The Asia Pacific is anticipated to grow at a considerable rate, due to the rising harvest of multiple variant flowers.
Some of the key players in global cut flower packaging market are Mos Packaging Printing Factory, Atlas Packaging Ltd., Taghleef Industries LLC, DS Smith plc, Flopak, Inc., Flamingo, Holland Inc., Smurfit Kappa Group, Robert Mann Packaging, Inc., Dilpack Kenya, Broekhof Verpakkingen B.V., Uflex Ltd., Hawaii Box & Packaging, Inc., Clondalkin Group Holdings B.V., Koen Pack USA, Inc., A-ROO Company LLC, JX Nippon ANCI Corporation, Sirane Limited, Pacombi Group B.V., Ernest Packaging Solutions, Inc. and Packaging Industries Ltd.
Packaging Types Covered:
• Boxes & Cartons
• Wrapping Sheets
• Metal Stand
Material Types Covered:
• Paper & Paperboard
• Other Material Types
• Bunch or a Bouquet of Cut Flowers
• Single Cut Flower
Sales & Distribution Channels Covered:
• Online Sales
• Supermarkets & Retail Stores
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- New Zealand
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- South America
- Rest of South America
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
What our report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 9 years of all the mentioned segments, sub segments and the regional markets
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic analysis: Drivers and Constraints, Product/Technology Analysis, Porter’s five forces analysis, SWOT analysis etc.
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
Free Customization Offerings:
All the customers of this report will be entitled to receive one of the following free customization options:
• Company Profiling
o Comprehensive profiling of additional market players (up to 3)
o SWOT Analysis of key players (up to 3)
• Regional Segmentation
o Market estimations, Forecasts and CAGR of any prominent country as per the clients interest (Note: Depends of feasibility check)
• Competitive Benchmarking
o Benchmarking of key players based on product portfolio, geographical presence, and strategic alliances
Select License Type
Best in class reports with high standard of research integrity
24X7 Research Support
Continuous support to ensure the best customer experience.
Adding more values to your product of interest.
Safe & Secure Access
Providing a secured environment for all online transactions.
Trusted by 600+ Brands
Serving the most reputed brands across the world.