Data center chip - Global Market Outlook (2017-2026)
According to Stratistics MRC, the Global Data Center Chip Market is accounted for $7,718.90 million in 2017 and is expected to reach $20,726.84 million by 2026 growing at a CAGR of 11.6%. Some of the factors driving the market growth are cloud computing and advancements in chip technology. However, high data center operations delay market expansion. Furthermore, the increase in smart computing devices is expected to present massive opportunities for the market in the coming years.
A data center is a premise of networked computers and storage that organizations from various fields use to systematize, process, store, and distribute massive amounts of data. The data center chip is normally found in the server area within a data center and is one of the fundamental requirements in the location.
Based on the chip type, the graphics processing unit (GPU) segment is to maintain the leading position in the data center chip market. This is due to its growth in similar processing ability and adds to in acceptance in applications such as artificial intelligence for large scale data computations. By geography, North America region accounts nearly two-fifths of the total market share and is expected to remain dominant during the forecast period. This is due to the increase in technological advancements, innovations, and investments in data centers.
Some of the key players in the Data Center Chip market include Broadcom, Microsoft, Qualcomm, Huawei Technologies Co. Ltd., Nvidia Corporation, Intel Corporation, Samsung Electronics Co. Ltd., Advanced Micro Devices, Inc., Taiwan Semiconductor Manufacturing Co. Ltd., Arm Limited (SoftBank Group Corp.), Xilinx, Inc., and Global Foundries.
Data Center Sizes Covered:
• Large Size
• Small & Medium Size
Chip Types Covered:
• Australian Securities and Investments Commission (ASIC)
• Central Processing Unit (CPU)
• Field-Programmable Gate Array (FPGA)
• Graphics Processing Unit (GPU)
• Other Chip Types
End Users Covered:
• IT & Telecom
• Energy & Utilities
• Banking, Financial Services and Insurance (BFSI)
• Other End Users
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- New Zealand
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- South America
- Rest of South America
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
What our report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 9 years of all the mentioned segments, sub segments and the regional markets
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic analysis: Drivers and Constraints, Product/Technology Analysis, Porter’s five forces analysis, SWOT analysis etc.
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
Free Customization Offerings:
All the customers of this report will be entitled to receive one of the following free customization options:
• Company Profiling
o Comprehensive profiling of additional market players (up to 3)
o SWOT Analysis of key players (up to 3)
• Regional Segmentation
o Market estimations, Forecasts and CAGR of any prominent country as per the clients interest (Note: Depends of feasibility check)
• Competitive Benchmarking
o Benchmarking of key players based on product portfolio, geographical presence, and strategic alliances
Best in class reports with high standard of research integrity
24X7 Research Support
Continuous support to ensure the best customer experience.
Adding more values to your product of interest.
Safe & Secure Access
Providing a secured environment for all online transactions.
Trusted by 600+ Brands
Serving the most reputed brands across the world.