Deltamethrin - Global Market Outlook (2019-2027)
According to Stratistics MRC, the Global Deltamethrin Market is accounted for $195.73 million in 2019 and is expected to reach $272.02 million by 2027 growing at a CAGR of 4.2% during the forecast period. Some of the key factors propelling the growth of the market are decreasing arable land and the rise in global food consumption. However, stringent government regulation concerning the use of pesticides is the restraining factor for the growth of the market.
Deltamethrin is as an active ingredient used in synthetic insecticides for pest control in the world. It affects the nervous system of insects and hence it has become very popular among the pest control operators in various parts of the world. It finds a lot of application in agricultural uses. It is also used to eliminate a wide range of pests in the house.
By end user, the insecticides segment is expected to grow at a significant market share during the forecast period as deltamethrin belongs to the category of mildly toxic pesticides. Based on geography, Asia Pacific is anticipated to hold considerable market share during the forecast period which is attributed to the improvements in agricultural activities and infrastructure in the developing nations of this region.
Some of the key players in Deltamethrin Market include Bayer CropScience, Tagros, Meghmani, Krishi Rasayan Group, Bharat, Gharda, Heranba, Jiangsu Huangma Agrochemicals, Yangnong Chemical, and Jiangsu RedSun.
• Powder/Granule Deltamethrin
• Liquid Deltamethrin
Types of Deltamethrin Covered:
• Deltamethrin Suspension Concentrate (SC)
• Deltamethrin Emulsifiable Concentrate (EC)
• Deltamethrin Ultra Low Volume (ULV)
• Deltamethrin Wettable Powder (WP)
Sales Channels Covered:
• Indirect Channels
• Direct Channels
• Kill Pests in the Farm
• Kill Pests Where People Live At
End Users Covered:
• Food & Beverages
• Research Labs
• Home Pest Control
• Paint Additives
• Other Applications
• Silicone & Poly Vinyl Chloride
• North America
o Rest of Europe
• Asia Pacific
o New Zealand
o Rest of Asia Pacific
• South America
o Rest of South America
• Middle East & Africa
o Saudi Arabia
o South Africa
o Rest of Middle East & Africa
What our report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country-level segments
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Covers Market data for the years 2018, 2019, 2020, 2024 and 2027
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic analysis: Drivers and Constraints, Product/Technology Analysis, Porter’s five forces analysis, SWOT analysis, etc.
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
Free Customization Offerings:
All the customers of this report will be entitled to receive one of the following free customization options:
• Company Profiling
o Comprehensive profiling of additional market players (up to 3)
o SWOT Analysis of key players (up to 3)
• Regional Segmentation
o Market estimations, Forecasts and CAGR of any prominent country as per the client's interest (Note: Depends on feasibility check)
• Competitive Benchmarking
o Benchmarking of key players based on product portfolio, geographical presence, and strategic alliances
Select License Type
Best in class reports with high standard of research integrity
24X7 Research Support
Continuous support to ensure the best customer experience.
Adding more values to your product of interest.
Safe & Secure Access
Providing a secured environment for all online transactions.
Trusted by 600+ Brands
Serving the most reputed brands across the world.