Diaphragm Valve - Global Market Outlook (2017-2026)
According to Stratistics MRC, the Global Diaphragm Valve Market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 9.5% during the forecast period. Demand for electricity is expected to enhance the establishment of nuclear plants which are the leading source of energy generation is impacting the market growth. However, Experience Erosion and Limiting Pressure and Temperatures are some issues restricting the market growth.
Diaphragm valve is a type of workhouse used to control the temperature and flow of fluids in different industrial applications. They are mainly designed at non-hygienic applications. It help reduce minimize the risk of contamination, provide better flow regulation for smooth processes, maintenance cost and control pressure drop. Diaphragm valves are used in various processes in these plants to determine radioactive wastes safely.
Amongst End-User, Power segment dominated the global market and is expected to maintain its dominance over the forecast period. Due to increase in consumption of renewable energy.
By geography, Asia Pacific region is expected to register the highest market growth rate during the forecast period. Due to fast and rigorous investment in different industries, including food and beverage, power plants, and chemical, in this region
Some of the key players in Diaphragm Valve market include CRANE ChemPharma & Energy (Crane Co.), ITT Inc., Formatura Iniezione Polimeri SpA, GEMÜ Gebr. Müller Apparatebau GmbH & Co. KG, Nippon Daiya Valve Co. Ltd, LK Valves AB (Lagerstedt & Krantz AB), The Emerson Electric Company, The Weir Group PLC, Aira Euro Automation Pvt Ltd, Asahi/America Inc, Hy-Lok USA Inc., ERHARD GmbH & Co. KG, Top Line Process Equipment, GEA and Emerson Electric.
Distribution Channels Covered:
• Offline Channel
• Online Channel
Diaphragm Material Types Covered:
• Fluorine Plastic Type
• Rubber-Lined Type
Body Material Types Covered:
Product Types Covered:
• Weir Diaphragm Valves
• Straightway Diaphragm Valves
• Food & Beverage
• Water Treatment
• Other End-Users
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- New Zealand
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- South America
- Rest of South America
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
What our report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 9 years of all the mentioned segments, sub segments and the regional markets
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic analysis: Drivers and Constraints, Product/Technology Analysis, Porter’s five forces analysis, SWOT analysis etc.
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
Free Customization Offerings:
All the customers of this report will be entitled to receive one of the following free customization options:
• Company Profiling
o Comprehensive profiling of additional market players (up to 3)
o SWOT Analysis of key players (up to 3)
• Regional Segmentation
o Market estimations, Forecasts and CAGR of any prominent country as per the clients interest (Note: Depends of feasibility check)
• Competitive Benchmarking
o Benchmarking of key players based on product portfolio, geographical presence, and strategic alliances
Best in class reports with high standard of research integrity
24X7 Research Support
Continuous support to ensure the best customer experience.
Adding more values to your product of interest.
Safe & Secure Access
Providing a secured environment for all online transactions.
Trusted by 600+ Brands
Serving the most reputed brands across the world.