Die Bonder Equipment - Global Market Outlook (2019-2027)
According to Stratistics MRC, the Global Die Bonder Equipment Market is accounted for $820.00 million in 2019 and is expected to reach $1,258.44 million by 2027 growing at a CAGR of 5.5% during the forecast period. Growing demand for miniature electronic components and increasing adoption of stacked die technology in IOT devices are the major factors driving the market growth. However, high cost of ownership is restraining the market growth. Moreover, increasing demand for 3D semiconductor assembly and packaging may provide ample opportunities for the market growth.
Die bonding, alternatively known as die attaching is the process of bonding or attaching a chip either to a package or to some substrate. Thus, die bonder equipment is used extensively in the fabrication process of semiconductor devices. Die bonder equipment performs various functions including picking the die from waffle tray or wafer and attaching it to the substrate. The most commonly used technique of die bonding is to push the targeted die from the tape with the help of a pin.
Based on application, the consumer electronics segment is likely to have a huge demand. The growth of this segment is attributed to the high demand for miniaturized consumer electronic products, such as smartphones, wearables, and white goods that provide advantages such as compactness and durability.
By geography, Asia Pacific is going to have a lucrative growth during the forecast period due to the presence of a large number of OSAT companies in the region. These OSAT companies use die bonding equipment in the semiconductor fabrication process. Additionally, an increasing number of IDMs in the region is expected to boost the market growth in the near future.
Some of the key players profiled in the Die Bonder Equipment Market include Anza Technology Inc, ASM Pacific Technology Ltd, Be Semiconductor Industries N.V., Dias Automation (Hk) Ltd, Dr. Tresky Ag, Fasford Technology Co Ltd, Finetech GmbH & Co Kg, Four Technos Co Ltd, Hybond Inc, Kulicke & Soffa, Microassembly Technologies Ltd, Mycronic AB, Palomar Technologies Inc, Paroteq GmbH, Shibuya Corporation, Shinkawa Ltd, Smart Equipment Technology, Tpt Wire Bonder GmbH & Co Kg, Tresky GmbH, Unitemp GmbH and West Bond Inc.
Supply Chain Participants Covered:
• IDM(Integrated Device Manufacturers) Firms
• OSAT(Outsourced Semiconductor Assembly and Test) Companies
• Fully Automatic Die Bonders
• Manual Die Bonders
• Semiautomatic Die Bonders
• MEMS and MOEMS
• Power Devices
Bonding Techniques Covered:
• Flip Chip Die Bonder
• Soft Solder
• High Speed Placement Machine
• Medium Speed Placement Machine
• Ultra High Speed Placement Machine
• Aerospace & Defense
• Consumer Electronics
• North America
o Rest of Europe
• Asia Pacific
o New Zealand
o South Korea
o Rest of Asia Pacific
• South America
o Rest of South America
• Middle East & Africa
o Saudi Arabia
o South Africa
o Rest of Middle East & Africa
What our report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country-level segments
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Covers Market data for the years 2018, 2019, 2020, 2024 and 2027
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic analysis: Drivers and Constraints, Product/Technology Analysis, Porter’s five forces analysis, SWOT analysis, etc.
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
Free Customization Offerings:
All the customers of this report will be entitled to receive one of the following free customization options:
• Company Profiling
o Comprehensive profiling of additional market players (up to 3)
o SWOT Analysis of key players (up to 3)
• Regional Segmentation
o Market estimations, Forecasts and CAGR of any prominent country as per the client's interest (Note: Depends on feasibility check)
• Competitive Benchmarking
Benchmarking of key players based on product portfolio, geographical presence, and strategic alliances
Best in class reports with high standard of research integrity
24X7 Research Support
Continuous support to ensure the best customer experience.
Adding more values to your product of interest.
Safe & Secure Access
Providing a secured environment for all online transactions.
Trusted by 600+ Brands
Serving the most reputed brands across the world.