Diesel Particulate Filter - Global Market Outlook (2017-2026)
According to Stratistics MRC, the Global Diesel Particulate Filter Market is accounted for $10.13 billion in 2017 and is expected to reach $29.82 billion by 2026 growing at a CAGR of 12.7% during the forecast period. Factors such as rise in demand for diesel engines in developing regions, strict emission regulations and growing demand of used vehicles are boosting the market growth. However, harmonization of emission standards is restricting the market growth.
Diesel particulate filter is mainly used to remove diesel particulate matter from the exhaust gas of diesel engines to reduce emissions from diesel cars. This is the effective technology used for the control of diesel particulate emissions-including particle mass and numbers-with huge efficiencies. Diesel particulate filters are also operative in controlling the solid fraction of diesel particulates, including elemental carbon (soot) and the related black smoke emission.
Based on substrate type, Silicon Carbide has a steady growth during the forecast period. It has fixed pore structure owing to better control over the raw materials and its manufacturing process. This facilitate it to trap particulate matter consistently that leads to safer regeneration. By Regeneration Catalyst, Platinum-Rhodium (Pt-Rh) segment is expected to have a significant growth during the forecast period owing to rising demand for light-duty vehicles.
Depending on geography, Europe holds the largest market share during the forecast period. The factors favouring to the growth of this region due to the stringent emission standards to curb automotive air pollution and huge diesel vehicle penetration in developed countries.
Some of the key players profiled in the Diesel Particulate Filter Market include BASF, Continental, Denso, Faurecia, Johnson Matthey, Eberspaecher, Friedrich Boysen, NGK Insulators, Tenneco, Bosal, Delphi, Donaldson Company Inc., Clean Diesel Technologies, Eminox and Dinex A/S.
Regeneration Catalysts Covered:
• Platinum-Palladium-Rhodium (Pt-Pd-Rh)
• Platinum-Rhodium (Pt-Rh)
Substrate Types Covered:
• Silicon Carbide
• Ceramic Fiber Filters
• Other Substrates
• Disposable Type Filters
• Regenerating Type Filters
Vehicle Types Covered:
• Light Commercial Vehicles (LCV)
• Passenger Car
• Off-Highway Vehicle
• Heavy Commercial Vehicles (HCV)
Sales Channels Covered:
• Original Equipment Manufacturer (OEM)
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- New Zealand
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- South America
- Rest of South America
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
What our report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
- Market share analysis of the top industry players
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 9 years of all the mentioned segments, sub segments and the regional markets
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
Best in class reports with high standard of research integrity
24X7 Research Support
Continuous support to ensure the best customer experience.
Adding more values to your product of interest.
Safe & Secure Access
Providing a secured environment for all online transactions.
Trusted by 600+ Brands
Serving the most reputed brands across the world.