Digital Assurance - Global Market Outlook (2017-2026)
According to Stratistics MRC, the Global Digital Assurance market accounted for $2.66 billion in 2017 and is expected to reach $9.73 billion by 2026 growing at a CAGR of 15.5 % during the forecast period. Some of the key factors such as increasing need of API monitoring and rising use of agile and devops methodologies in SDLC are driving the market growth. However, the shadow IT is a major risk area for organizations is the restraining factor for the market growth. Moreover, open source testing tools explore untapped potential and advancements in testing with the infusion of AI and machine learning technologies will provide ample opportunities for the market growth.
Digital assurance is the practice of assuring smooth connections between different parts of digital ecosystems incorporating interconnected individuals, procedures and things cutting over the social, mobile, analytics and cloud stack.
By technology, cloud segment is likely to grow significantly during the forecast period as it is widely adopted by various enterprises across the globe, as cloud-based software and applications are cost-efficient and can be deployed even in a basic IT infrastructure. By geography, North America is expected to observe significant growth in the forecast period, mainly due to the increase in the adoption of digital technologies, agile and devops for Quality Assurance (QA), and testing activities in the region.
Some of the key players in this market include Micro Focus, Capgemini, Hexaware, Accenture, Wipro, Cigniti, SQS, Cognizant and TCS.
Testing Types Covered:
• Security Testing
• Functional Testing
• Application Programming Interface Testing
• Network Testing
• Usability Testing
• Performance Testing
Testing Modes Covered:
• Test Automation
• Manual Testing
Organization Size Covered:
• Large Enterprises
• Small and Medium-Sized Enterprises
• Social Media
• Soil Monitoring
• Yield Monitoring
• Other Applications
End Users Covered:
• Banking, Financial Services, and Insurance(BFSI)
• Government and Public Sector
• IT &Telecom
• Transportation and Logistics
• Healthcare and Life Sciences
• Retail and Ecommerce
• Media and Entertainment
• Manufacturing & Automotive
• Other End Users
• North America
o Rest of Europe
• Asia Pacific
o New Zealand
o South Korea
o Rest of Asia Pacific
• South America
o Rest of South America
• Middle East & Africa
o Saudi Arabia
o South Africa
o Rest of Middle East & Africa
What our report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 9 years of all the mentioned segments, sub segments and the regional markets
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic analysis: Drivers and Constraints, Product/Technology Analysis, Porter’s five forces analysis, SWOT analysis etc.
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
Free Customization Offerings:
All the customers of this report will be entitled to receive one of the following free customization options:
• Company Profiling
o Comprehensive profiling of additional market players (up to 3)
o SWOT Analysis of key players (up to 3)
• Regional Segmentation
o Market estimations, Forecasts and CAGR of any prominent country as per the clients interest (Note: Depends of feasibility check)
• Competitive Benchmarking
o Benchmarking of key players based on product portfolio, geographical presence, and strategic alliances
Select License Type
Best in class reports with high standard of research integrity
24X7 Research Support
Continuous support to ensure the best customer experience.
Adding more values to your product of interest.
Safe & Secure Access
Providing a secured environment for all online transactions.
Trusted by 600+ Brands
Serving the most reputed brands across the world.