Digital Workplace - Global Market Outlook (2019-2027)
According to Stratistics MRC, the Global Digital Workplace Market is accounted for $ 16.04 billion in 2019 and is expected to reach $67.60 billion by 2027 growing at a CAGR of 19.7% during the forecast period. Reduction in Opex and availability of new technologies and tools are the major factors driving the market growth. However, lack of training and education among the workforce is restraining the market growth.
Digital workplace assists employees work efficiently without compromising the ongoing activities providing an employee-friendly environment with an excellent work-life balance. It brings value-added disruptiveness in the association. This ecosystem incorporates laptops and computers, smartphones, mobile devices, and collaboration applications and virtual assistant technology. There are various software, solutions, and tools available, which make the working environment easy, convenient, and flexible to work for the employees.
Based on component, the services segment is likely to have a huge demand due to its benefits which include improved utilization of resources that leads to improved security. They are widely adopted by large organizations. By geography, North America is going to have a lucrative growth during the forecast period due to the presence of large number of small enterprises/startups, medium and large enterprises. In order to secure the Internet of Things (IoT) gateway communications, technologies such as Artificial Intelligence (AI), Augmented Reality (AR), and Robotic Process Automation (RPA) are widely adopted in the region.
Some of the key players profiled in the Digital Workplace Market include Accenture, ATOS, Capgemini, Citrix, Cognizant, Compucom, Computacenter, DXC Technology, Getronics, HCL, IBM, NTT Data, Stefanini, TCS, Unisys and Wipro.
Organization Sizes Covered:
• Large Enterprises
• Small and Medium-Sized Enterprises
End Users Covered:
• Banking, Financial Services, and Insurance (BFSI)
• Government and Public Sector
• Healthcare and Pharmaceuticals
• Media and Entertainment
• Retail and Consumer Goods
• Telecommunication and IT-Enabled Services
• Other End Users
• North America
o Rest of Europe
• Asia Pacific
o New Zealand
o South Korea
o Rest of Asia Pacific
• South America
o Rest of South America
• Middle East & Africa
o Saudi Arabia
o South Africa
o Rest of Middle East & Africa
What our report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country-level segments
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Covers Market data for the years 2018, 2019, 2020, 2024 and 2027
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic analysis: Drivers and Constraints, Product/Technology Analysis, Porter’s five forces analysis, SWOT analysis, etc.
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
Free Customization Offerings:
All the customers of this report will be entitled to receive one of the following free customization options:
• Company Profiling
o Comprehensive profiling of additional market players (up to 3)
o SWOT Analysis of key players (up to 3)
• Regional Segmentation
o Market estimations, Forecasts and CAGR of any prominent country as per the client's interest (Note: Depends on feasibility check)
• Competitive Benchmarking
Benchmarking of key players based on product portfolio, geographical presence, and strategic alliances
Select License Type
Best in class reports with high standard of research integrity
24X7 Research Support
Continuous support to ensure the best customer experience.
Adding more values to your product of interest.
Safe & Secure Access
Providing a secured environment for all online transactions.
Trusted by 600+ Brands
Serving the most reputed brands across the world.