Direct-fed Microbials (DFM) - Global Market Outlook (2017-2026)
According to Stratistics MRC, the GlobalDirect-Fed MicrobialsMarket is accounted for $1017.67 million in 2017 and is expected to reach $2192.09 million by 2026 growing at a CAGR of 8.9% during the forecast period.Rising awareness about animal health, increasing in global meat and milk consumption, growing demand for quality animal products and enhancingdemand for animal protein are some of the factors propelling the market growth. However, varying regulations pertaining to consumption of bacteria in food and feed are restraining the market.
Direct Fed Microbial (DFM) includes the feeding of beneficial microbes to dairy cattle when they are under periods of stress (disease, ration changes, environmental, or production challenges). Probiotics is another term for this group of feed additives. Probiotics or DFM have been shown to improve animal performance in controlled studies.
Based on livestock, poultry segment holds the major growth during the forecast period owing to risingdemand for poultry meat across the world and direct-fed microbials provide poultry birds with protein, improving digestive enzyme activity, maintaining normal intestinal microflora, and reducing bacterial enzyme activity and ammonia production.
On the basis of geography, Asia Pacific holds the significant market share during forecast period owing tothe focus on research and development in this sector, increasing awareness for animal health, rising demand for animal protein in developing countries such as India & China, and mounting inclination towards alternatives of antibiotics.
Some of the key players profiled in the Direct-Fed MicrobialsMarket includeNovus International, Inc., Novozymes, Archer Daniels Midland Company, Kemin Industries, Inc., Dupont, Chr. Hansen Holding A/S, Lallemand, Inc., Koninklijke DSM N.V., All tech Inc., ADAMA Agricultural Solutions Ltd., Biomin Holding GmbH, Bayer, Bio-Vet, Danisco and Asahi Group Holdings Ltd.
• Bacillus subtilis
• Lactic Acid Bacteria
• Other Types
• Aquatic Animals
• Other Livestocks
Product Types Covered:
• Viable Bacteria ≥5000 million CFU/g
• Viable Bacteria 1000-5000 million CFU/g
• Viable Bacteria ≤1000 million CFU/g
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- New Zealand
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- South America
- Rest of South America
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
What our report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 9 years of all the mentioned segments, sub segments and the regional markets
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic analysis: Drivers and Constraints, Product/Technology Analysis, Porter’s five forces analysis, SWOT analysis etc.
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
Free Customization Offerings:
All the customers of this report will be entitled to receive one of the following free customization options:
• Company Profiling
o Comprehensive profiling of additional market players (up to 3)
o SWOT Analysis of key players (up to 3)
• Regional Segmentation
o Market estimations, Forecasts and CAGR of any prominent country as per the clients interest (Note: Depends of feasibility check)
• Competitive Benchmarking
o Benchmarking of key players based on product portfolio, geographical presence, and strategic alliances
Best in class reports with high standard of research integrity
24X7 Research Support
Continuous support to ensure the best customer experience.
Adding more values to your product of interest.
Safe & Secure Access
Providing a secured environment for all online transactions.
Trusted by 600+ Brands
Serving the most reputed brands across the world.