Directed Energy Weapons (DEW) - Global Market Outlook (2017-2023)
According to Stratistics MRC, the Global Directed Energy Weapons (DEW) market is expected to grow from $8.12 billion in 2016 to reach $41.97 billion by 2023 with a CAGR of 26.4%. Rising demand for non-lethal deterrents and growing demand for the use of naval weapons in naval forces across the world are some of the major factors favoring the market growth. On the other hand huge development costs, strict industry regulations and lack of testing facilities are restricting the market growth.
Based on product type, lethal weapons segment has observed highest growth rate as these weapons are commonly used by police, military and defence. By high energy laser systems, fiber laser segment leads the market globally and the growth of this segment is attributed to the rising demand for laser technologies and microwave-based weapons. Asia Pacific is expected to witness huge growth rate and the growth of this region is owed to the use of directed energy weapons.
Some of the key players in Global Directed Energy Weapons (DEW) market include BAE Systems PLC, Boeing Company, L-3 Communications Holdings, Inc, Lockheed Martin Corporation, Moog Inc, Northrop Grumman Corporation, Quinetiq Group PLC, Raytheon Company, Rheinmetall AG, Textron Inc, Azimuth Corporation, General Dynamics Corporation, Kratos Defense & Security Solutions, Rafael Advanced Defense Systems Ltd and MBDA.
Product Types Covered:
• Non-Lethal Weapons
• Lethal Weapons
• Homeland Security
• High Power Microwave Technology
• Particle Beam Weapons
• High Energy Laser Technology
End Users Covered:
• Land Vehicles
• Ship-Based Directed Energy Weapons
High Energy Laser Systems Covered:
• Fiber Laser
• Free Electron Laser
• Solid-State Laser
• Chemical Laser
• North America
o Rest of Europe
• Asia Pacific
o New Zealand
o Rest of Asia Pacific
• Rest of the World
o Middle East
o South Africa
What our report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
- Market share analysis of the top industry players
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 7 years of all the mentioned segments, sub segments and the regional markets
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
Best in class reports with high standard of research integrity
24X7 Research Support
Continuous support to ensure the best customer experience.
Adding more values to your product of interest.
Safe & Secure Access
Providing a secured environment for all online transactions.
Trusted by 600+ Brands
Serving the most reputed brands across the world.