Disconnect Switch - Global Market Outlook (2018-2027)
According to Stratistics MRC, the Global Disconnect Switch Market is accounted for $11.18 billion in 2018 and is expected to reach $24.08 billion by 2027 growing at a CAGR of 8.9% during the forecast period. Some of the key factors propelling the market growth are rapid urbanization and rising demand for transmission and distribution networks. However, fluctuation in the price of raw materials is the restraining factor for the growth of the market.
Disconnect switch is used for the purpose to de-energize or cutoff the electric circuit, when the circuit is scheduled for servicing or maintenance. It is also known as an isolator switch. These switches have wide applications in large industries and power distribution applications.
By voltage, the low segment is expected to grow at a significant market share during the forecast period as low voltage disconnect switches find a number of applications in different industries. On the basis of geography, North America is anticipated to hold considerable market share during the forecast period which is attributed to the increasing demand for electricity from the important economies.
Some of the key players in Disconnect Switch Market include WEG SA, Socomec Group, Siemens, Schneider Electric, Mersen S.A., Littlefuse Inc, Leviton Manufacturing Co Inc, Hubbell Power Systems, Havells India Ltd, General Electric, Eaton, Driescher Gmbh, Delixi Electric Co Ltd, CG Power, and ABB.
Switch Types Covered:
• Toggle Disconnect Switches
• Rotary Disconnect Switches
Current Ratings Covered:
• Below 20 A
• 20.1-100 A
• 100.1-200 A
• 200.1-500 A
• Above 500A
• Panel Mounted
• Door Mount
• DIN Rail Mounted
Sales Channels Covered:
• Manufacturer/Distributor/Service Provider
Pole Types Covered:
• 4-Pole & Above
• North America
o Rest of Europe
• Asia Pacific
o New Zealand
o Rest of Asia Pacific
• South America
o Rest of South America
• Middle East & Africa
o Saudi Arabia
o South Africa
o Rest of Middle East & Africa
What our report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country-level segments
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Covers Market data for the years 2017, 2018, 2019, 2023 and 2027
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic analysis: Drivers and Constraints, Product/Technology Analysis, Porter’s five forces analysis, SWOT analysis, etc.
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
Free Customization Offerings:
All the customers of this report will be entitled to receive one of the following free customization options:
• Company Profiling
o Comprehensive profiling of additional market players (up to 3)
o SWOT Analysis of key players (up to 3)
• Regional Segmentation
o Market estimations, Forecasts and CAGR of any prominent country as per the client's interest (Note: Depends on feasibility check)
• Competitive Benchmarking
o Benchmarking of key players based on product portfolio, geographical presence, and strategic alliances
Best in class reports with high standard of research integrity
24X7 Research Support
Continuous support to ensure the best customer experience.
Adding more values to your product of interest.
Safe & Secure Access
Providing a secured environment for all online transactions.
Trusted by 600+ Brands
Serving the most reputed brands across the world.