Distillers Grains - Global Market Outlook (2017-2026)
According to Stratistics MRC, the Global Distillers’ Grains market is accounted for $7.94 billion in 2017 and is expected to reach $16.12 billion by 2026 growing at a CAGR of 8.2%. Development of the organized livestock sector, beneficial substitute to conventional feedstock and rise in consciousness about precision nutrition methods are some key factors propelling the market growth. However, lack of awareness in developing countries and problems associated with excess consumption are hampering the market growth.
Distiller’s grains are a co-product of the ethanol production process and a great, low cost alternative feed ingredient that continues to be produced in large quantities by the dry-grind fuel ethanol industry. They are rich in the protein, fat, minerals and vitamins that animals need, making them a popular feed ingredient for livestock and poultry diets. Drying them increases shelf life and improves the ability for them to be transported over longer distances.
By Type, dried distillers’ grains with solubles (DDGS) segment is leading the market due to increasing usage as an alternative for some traditional animal feed including corn and soybean meal. Based on source, corn segment registered considerable share during forecast period. Corn-based Distiller’s is the main by-product as it provides huge energy and protein to livestock by excess phosphorus content. Thus, supply of corn based distiller’s are increasing along with its growth.
North America commanded the highest market share during the forecast period owing to the huge production of distillers' grains in the US, Canada and Mexico. Asia Pacific is leading the market and the factors favouring the growth of this region are increasing population, rising disposable incomes and rapid urbanization in China, India, and Japan.
Some of the key players in the distillers’ grains market include Didion Milling Inc., Flint Hills Resources, Cropenergies AG, Bunge Limited, Husky Energy, Poet, LLC, Greenfield Global, Pacific Ethanol, Inc, Valero, Green Plains Inc., ADM and Green Plains Inc.
Live stocks Covered:
• Other Live stocks
• Wet Distillers’ Grains (WDG)
• Dried Distillers’ Grains With Solubles (DDGS)
• Dried Distillers’ Grains (DDG)
• Other types
• Other sources
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- New Zealand
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- South America
- Rest of South America
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
What our report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
- Market share analysis of the top industry players
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 9 years of all the mentioned segments, sub segments and the regional markets
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
Best in class reports with high standard of research integrity
24X7 Research Support
Continuous support to ensure the best customer experience.
Adding more values to your product of interest.
Safe & Secure Access
Providing a secured environment for all online transactions.
Trusted by 600+ Brands
Serving the most reputed brands across the world.