Driver Safety Systems - Global Market Outlook (2018-2027)
According to Stratistics MRC, the Global Driver Safety Systems Market is accounted for $1,948.17 million in 2018 and is expected to reach $4,231.22 million by 2027 growing at a CAGR of 9.0%. Increasing incorporation of advanced driver-assistance systems (ADAS) and increased government focus on improving the safety of passengers are likely to boost the growth of the driver safety systems market. However, collision mitigation system is likely to hamper the profit boundaries.
Safety is keyword based on which every worldwide standard is defined. No matter it is a product or a service, the whole calculation of the mechanism is derived from the perspective of safety. And in terms of human safety, while driving, it is stringent parameter considered before designing the process, product, or any mechanism. Government introducing regulations related to passenger’s safety and forcing the automobile manufacturer to assemble required safety features has motivated the demand for driver safety systems market. However, driver safety has multiple faces in terms of automotive applications. Every single assembly that is intended to protect the driver and passengers riding the vehicle is considered as the safety system.
Based on technology, the eye tracking segment is estimated to have a lucrative growth due to the burgeoning demand for eye-tracking technology is attributed to the wide adoption of driver safety systems that focus on improving the awareness of drivers for a safe driving. By geography, North America is likely to have a huge demand due to the extensive adoption of technologies featuring advanced driver-assistance systems in vehicles and the rising popularity of autonomous cars.
Some of the key players in the Driver Safety Systems market include Continental AG, Delphi Automotive LLP, Denso Corporation, FLIR Systems Inc, Hyundai Mobis, Infineon Technologies AG, Magna International Inc, Nihon Plast Co Ltd, Raytheon Co, Robert Bosch GmbH, Seeing Machines, Smart Eye AB, TRW Automotive Holdings Corp, and Valeo S.A.
• Eye Tracking
• Facial Expressions
• Heart Rate Monitoring
• Lane Departure System
• Steering Angle Sensor
Vehicle Types Covered:
• Commercial Vehicle
• Heavy Commercial
• Mid-Sized Vehicle
• Passenger Car
• Anti-Lock Braking Systems (ABS)
• Automatic Emergency Braking (AEB)
• Automatic Emergency Braking (AEB)
• Blind Spot Detection (BSD)
• Cruise Control
• Lane Departure Warning Systems (LDWS)
• Tire Pressure Monitoring Systems (TPMS)
• Traction Control System (TCS)
• Other Systems
Sales Channels Covered:
• Original Equipment Manufacturer (OEM)
• North America
o Rest of Europe
• Asia Pacific
o New Zealand
o South Korea
o Rest of Asia Pacific
• South America
o Rest of South America
• Middle East & Africa
o Saudi Arabia
o South Africa
o Rest of Middle East & Africa
What our report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Covers Market data for the years 2017, 2018, 2019, 2023 and 2027
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic analysis: Drivers and Constraints, Product/Technology Analysis, Porter’s five forces analysis, SWOT analysis etc.
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
Free Customization Offerings:
All the customers of this report will be entitled to receive one of the following free customization options:
• Company Profiling
o Comprehensive profiling of additional market players (up to 3)
o SWOT Analysis of key players (up to 3)
• Regional Segmentation
o Market estimations, Forecasts and CAGR of any prominent country as per the clients interest (Note: Depends of feasibility check)
• Competitive Benchmarking
o Benchmarking of key players based on product portfolio, geographical presence, and strategic alliances
Best in class reports with high standard of research integrity
24X7 Research Support
Continuous support to ensure the best customer experience.
Adding more values to your product of interest.
Safe & Secure Access
Providing a secured environment for all online transactions.
Trusted by 600+ Brands
Serving the most reputed brands across the world.