Dry Milling - Global Market Outlook (2017-2026)
According to Stratistics MRC, the Global Dry Milling market is accounted for $65.73 billion in 2017 and is expected to reach $125.46 billion by 2026 growing at a CAGR of 7.4%. Significant factors which are influencing the market growth are increasing demand for corn ethanol and corn is used as one of the main ingredients in feed. However, high maintenance costs are hindering the market growth.
The dry-milling process can be used as a dry grind process for either ethanol extraction from starch or fractioning of grits, meal, flour, and other co-products. The milling process separates the grain into four distinct physical components: the germ, flour, fine grits, and coarse grits. The separated materials are then reduced into food products utilized for human and animal consumption.
Based on application, fuel segment is anticipated to have a significant growth during the forecast period due to increasing the demand for biofuel and animal feed products in developed markets. In terms of geography, Asia Pacific is estimated to be the fastest growing market owing to growing consumer awareness for renewable biofuel and increasing environmental concerns are fueling the market growth in this region.
Some of the key players in the Dry Milling market include Cargill, Green Plains Inc., Semo Milling, LLC, Flint Hills Resources, LP, Pacific Ethanol Inc., Sunopta, Inc., Lifeline Foods, LLC, Bunge Limited, Didion Milling Inc., Valero Energy Corporation, Archer Daniels Midland Company, Dacsa Group, Wikins Rogers Inc, Agricor Inc, Poet Llc, Homeland Energy Solutions Llc and House-Autry Mills Inc.
• Distiller's Dried Grains with Solubles (DDGS)
• Corn Flour
• Corn Grits
• Other Products
• White Corn
• Yellow Corn
• Food & Beverages
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- New Zealand
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- South America
- Rest of South America
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
What our report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 9 years of all the mentioned segments, sub segments and the regional markets
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic analysis: Drivers and Constraints, Product/Technology Analysis, Porter’s five forces analysis, SWOT analysis etc.
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
Free Customization Offerings:
All the customers of this report will be entitled to receive one of the following free customization options:
• Company Profiling
o Comprehensive profiling of additional market players (up to 3)
o SWOT Analysis of key players (up to 3)
• Regional Segmentation
o Market estimations, Forecasts and CAGR of any prominent country as per the clients interest (Note: Depends of feasibility check)
• Competitive Benchmarking
o Benchmarking of key players based on product portfolio, geographical presence, and strategic alliances
Select License Type
Best in class reports with high standard of research integrity
24X7 Research Support
Continuous support to ensure the best customer experience.
Adding more values to your product of interest.
Safe & Secure Access
Providing a secured environment for all online transactions.
Trusted by 600+ Brands
Serving the most reputed brands across the world.