Dual-Ovenable Trays & Containers - Global Market Outlook (2017-2026)
According to Stratistics MRC, the Global Dual-Ovenable Trays & Containers market is accounted for $1,425.2 million in 2017 and is expected to reach $2,050.2 million by 2026 growing at a CAGR of 4.1% during the forecast period. Some of the key factors such as rising demand for convenient packaging, increase in the adoption of ready-to-eat meals and consumers busy lifestyle are boosting the market growth. However, fluctuations in raw material prices are restraining the market growth.
Most plastics deform at high temperatures but dual ovenable trays & containers can resist when heat applications are high and are bakeable in any conventional or microwave oven without melting or de-forming. They keep the oven clean and preserve the food contained in it. The material used for the dual ovenable trays & containers provides outstanding shelf life extension and appearance appeal.
Based on material, the CPET (Crystalline Polyethylene Terephthalate) segment accounted for considerable market share during the forecast period. CPET is the most versatile option for ready meals attributed to easily seal and most affordable. CPET trays withstand temperatures from -40 to +220° C. By geography, North America held largest market share during forecast period in the region due to increase in the consumption of ready-to-eat meals.
Some of the key players profiled in this market include Bemis Company, Inc., Sealed Air Corporation, Dupont Teijin Films, Genpak, LLC, Evergreen Packaging, Inc., Sonoco Products Company, Oliver Packaging & Equipment Co., MCP Performance Plastic Ltd, CiMa-Pak Corporation, PinnPACK Packaging LLC, PAC Food Pty Ltd., Sanplast Ltd, Pactiv LLC, Plastic Package, Inc.
• Polypropylene (PP)
• Crystalline Polyethylene Terephthalate (C-PET)
• Polyethylene (PE)
• Amorphous Polyethylene Terephthalate (A-PET)
• Other Materials
End Users Covered:
• Snacks food
• Frozen Food
• Meat, Seafood & Poultry
• Ready to eat meals
• Bakery Products
• Other End Users
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- New Zealand
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- South America
- Rest of South America
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
What our report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 9 years of all the mentioned segments, sub segments and the regional markets
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic analysis: Drivers and Constraints, Product/Technology Analysis, Porter’s five forces analysis, SWOT analysis etc.
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
Free Customization Offerings:
All the customers of this report will be entitled to receive one of the following free customization options:
• Company Profiling
o Comprehensive profiling of additional market players (up to 3)
o SWOT Analysis of key players (up to 3)
• Regional Segmentation
o Market estimations, Forecasts and CAGR of any prominent country as per the clients interest (Note: Depends of feasibility check)
• Competitive Benchmarking
o Benchmarking of key players based on product portfolio, geographical presence, and strategic alliances
Select License Type
Best in class reports with high standard of research integrity
24X7 Research Support
Continuous support to ensure the best customer experience.
Adding more values to your product of interest.
Safe & Secure Access
Providing a secured environment for all online transactions.
Trusted by 600+ Brands
Serving the most reputed brands across the world.